•diez•

As the year wore on, Harry Malfoy-Potter was getting steadily rounder. Muggleborns assumed he was sick. Halfbloods thought that maybe he was getting fat or maybe he was really originally a woman, like Snape. Well at least until one of his third years decided to break the suspense.

A hand slowly raised during a particularly long lecture on Harry's behalf, on the validity of werewolves as beings as opposed to beasts. He glanced up and paused midsentence which caused the rest of his class to look up at well.

"Yes, Mr. Penhallow?"

"Are you sick, Professor?" The young hufflepuff asked nervously. He seemed honestly confused and Harry's eyebrows furrowed for a moment before he realized what the boy was asking. He looked down at himself quickly and chuckled.

"No, I am not sick," he said precisely while looking back up with a small smile as he set the textbook down beside him on the desk and crossed his arms in front of him. "I guess that's the end of the lesson today so we can answer a few questions I'm sure you all have."

Once he spoke almost the entire class raised their hands. He called on a rather large ravenclaw girl.

"So what is wrong with you then, professor? Have you swallowed a quaffle whole? I did that once. Let me tell you, it doesn't always come back out whole, sir." He chuckled but shook his head at her anyway.

"Nothing's wrong," he said with an easy lopsided smile he wasn't sure if he had ever shown his students. Sure he had given them glances and smiled to himself, a few grins in the hallway or tight lipped smiles during class...

"Then why are you so swollen, sir?" Piped up a gangly freckle covered Ravenclaw kid with messy two toned hair and glasses.

"Well- you see, I'm expecting," Harry tried gently.

"Expecting what, sir?" The kid insisted.

"A child, you nitwit!" snapped a mousey looking hufflepuff. "It means he's pregnant, Aren't Ravenclaw's supposed to be the most clever of our year. The rest of the class who we just as confused all snapped surprised eyes towards Harry.

"Is that really true, Professor? Are you going to have a baby?"

"I thought only women could have babies."

"Are you a woman, sir?"

He placed his hands on his head and massaged his temples. He motioned for the class to wait a moment.

"Well- you see...wizards are also able to carry if they have a very strong bond with their partner," Harry said quoting the pamphlets as best he could.

"So, who's your partner then, Professor?"

"Professor Malfoy," yelped the same mousy girl from before, Joanne if Harry remembered correctly. "Seriously, do you guys know anything!?"

The class was in silent awe long enough that Harry had to physically step out into the hallway for the sheer feeling of shock and nausea to finally leave him alone. Well at least until Draco ran into him in the corridor.

"Potter? Don't you have a class?" The blonde asked narrowing his eyes as he attempted to peek behind the messy haired man as if the answer would be behind him.

"I could ask you the same thing..." Harry was looking sheepish as his cheeks darkened and he tried his best to avoid his husbands gaze.

Draco lifted his hands where he was holding vials of gloppy green and blue potions. Harry knew from experience how slimy they felt going down.

"I was bringing you your doses before we both forgot. Now why are you not in class? And don't say you were coming for these."

"Just needed a little air, is all. No big deal." He grabbed the vials and sent the paler man a quick smile before sliding back into his classroom where his students were staring at him quite seriously. He shook his head and stood a bit taller.

He was the professor. He wasn't going to keep running to Draco when things got a bit uncomfortable in his own classroom. It was time for him to regain control. He had no reason to be shy or sheepish.

"If that's all the questions, your homework is to write an 18-inch essay on how the book discusses pixies and fairies in relation to how we have discussed them during the lecture. Please turn to Chapter 23 in your books and at least get started, yeah?"

He clapped his hands as he finished and sat behind his desk. Before he could forget he took his potions then pulled out a series of papers he knew needed grading. He looked over to grab his fire red quill and set to work. The next time he looked up it was time to dismiss the class just to start again.

By lunch time he was practically asleep. The only thing keeping him awake was the fact that he had Scorpius next period and the kid looked just as tired as he was, which means he would have to make class at least a little engaging.

Harry, late as usual, decided that maybe they should talk about the pregnancy thing as a family before he blindsided Scorp during class.

"Hey, Scorp," he said with a small smile as he walked up on his younger son still making his way towards the dinning hall.

"H-hey papa," the boy said smiling small and looking up at him. "What's up?"

"Your father and I just wanted to talk to you and Ted about something..."

Scorpius looked down towards his dad's fairly round stomach.

"If it's about you being pregnant, Teddy and I figured that out ages ago." He spoke quickly then shrugged. "Can I go to lunch now?" Harry nodded numbly and let go of the miniature blonde's shoulder.

At least he hadn't been hiding it from them. He had just neglected to tell them early on, but they were smart boys. He was glad they figured it out. It solved a lot when it came to discussing it, but he still had to have the talk with Scorp's class.

He sighed and shook his head. This was going to be awkward, he was sure of it. As he sat and thought he realized, once the blonde arrived, that his husband had a free period, maybe he would call him in to assist. Draco was going to murder him for this, but he just could not do this alone. Not with Scorpius staring up at him with those big grey eyes. It would be impossible.

Unless Draco agreed. He smirked over at the pale man. Oh, agree he will...

-&-

hey futher muckers
been a while
im worthless
sorry

if you guys wanna know, ima be speeding through this pregnancy

comment who you think the next malfoy-potter kids going to be

hope you guys enjoyed
love y'all

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋