The Calm

Jamal

Me and my dog that's all I actually have

Me and my dog that's all I actually have. Yes I live in a pent house and drive an expensive car, but that's all my dad's money . He won't let me do music because im gay .  He even keeps trying tell me its a chioce also .It sucks but I can't do shit about it I just wish my mom was here. All I wanna do is sing to millions of people . My dad is the most evil cruel man you could ever meet he wasn't always like that but he has been on edge ever since two days ago. I wondered what happen?

Two days ago

Vernon

Hey Lucious you heard the good news yet man ?
What you talking about vern?  What "good news" ? "Cookies out".

Jamal

Jamal

I heard banging on my door "who tf banging on my door?" I said opening to to reveal my mom and two light skin younger men . One looks decent the other looks like a banger.  One more thing about them . "THEY LOOK JUST LIKE DAD?" I yelled . Hey what can I say Im looking at my mom right in front me no bars,glass,cops, just her.  Not only that these two mystery kids that looks just like dad.

Cookie

"Jamal baby calm down now." I said while leading him to the couch and closing the door. These two here are your brothers Dwight and Lucious.  "You certainly don't need to tell me who is who" Jamal said . Yea, he took after his father alot I said staring at LJ. "So when do you plan on telling dad?"

Lucious

I was headed to Jamal house to tell him me anika are having dinner. I arrived and was about to knock when I heard "So when are you gonna tell dad." I looked up to see her . My one , my muse, my Bonnie . My heart dropped to my ass. " umm.. Hey cooks." I say walking inside and then I notice two others in the room. "Hey mom imma go get some tea." One of the light skin young men said. "Really LJ?"cookie responded "what's going on here cook? Why'd he call u mom?" Dad have a seat mal said naw I'm good who are they  cook? " these are my twins DJ and LJ." What do you mean twins I said getting concerned ." 16 years go ." With that I sat on my ass. From standing up to directly on my ass. " So you mean to tell me this whole time I had two other kids and you never told me !" I yelled standing again "Aye mane you gone have to back the fuck up off my momma before I merk  yo mark ass." Said the one with the red bandana. "Oh yea baby boy come on then." I said testing his manhood. " She might of named me Lucious jr. but I'm telling you I'm  you but on steroids and what that he sure enough punched my ass .

 but I'm telling you I'm  you but on steroids and what that he sure enough punched my ass

How he punched his dad

Jamal

I've never seen anyone k.o. My father. "Dude you knocked his ass out." I said to LJ ." Well he told me to do it plus I felt he was testing me so there's my answer to my test hope I passed." He said Dwight helped me put dad on the couch and we all caught up and got to know one another  while waiting for dad to wake back up. Hope he doesn't have to do anything important tonight.

Hope you guys enjoyed vote 🌟 and commet plz tell me what y'all think gonna happen from here