white party

Lucious

I woke up extra early today because there's only two ways today could go either I live and can get my cookie monster or today's the day I lose everything I really love. My thoughts roamed around in my head as the hot water from the shower head fell upon my body. After showering and taking care if my hygiene I made my way into my office to call Jamal

Dad💀🎵-hey Mal did u get your mom to go with u ?

Mal🎶-yeah but I don't see why I had to ask her

Dad💀🎵- don't worry about that thanks so much mal I owe you one

Mal🎶- Well since u said that I would like to perform tonight at the white party?

Dad💀🎵- See you just like your momma but I guess what's the harm in that go for it see u later son .

So far so good my plan is coming out nicely. Anika came hugged me from behind. "Hey baby your up early ." yea I wanted to make sure things was straight for later on tonight I told her while turning to peck her lips .

Cookie

My hair stylist is getting me ready for tonight . I'm honestly excited its the first time I'm going to be able to hear my sons perform on the big stage.  I was shocked Jamal asked me to go with him to the white party but anything for my oldest son plus Lucious don't deserve to have me on his arm anyway . I'm just glad he agreed to let Mal perform tonight. I just hope he fixes things with Dwight .

Jamal

Don't know what my dad got going on but that's ok cause he don't know what I have planned anyway . My plan is to come out at the white party my brothers  think it would be a great idea .  Only reason I haven't told mom yet is cause I don't want dad trying to blame her in any way shape or form. I just hope everything plays out perfect but we are the Lyons perfect is out of our vocabulary . My dad finds a way to ruin everything eventually. Tonight is the night the Lyons hit the map for good .

Dwight

Carmen an  I  where in the living room looking to see what we was going to wear when the weirdest thing happened . Kayla walks out of LJ room in his shirt making 2 cups of coffee "Good morning Kay." we both said . She and LJ been seeing each other for a few weeks now but nothing has been confirmed yet . "Morning love birds ." she said to us with a bright smile on her face . " oh so we the love birds huh?"Carmen asked her jokingly. They became very close almost like best friends . "don't start CC ." she shot our way smiling and disappearing into the room again. After what seemed like hours everyone was ready to head out.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

LJ

LJ