Can't Stop Wont Stop

LJ

I was in the studio at Empire working on my song Donkey Shit . Come on now don't judge it goes hard ass fuck . Thing is its missing something. I walk out the booth to talk it over with my engineer when I saw this fine ass honey run pass my studio session. You know me being a  man that loves the woman body an all her curves I told my engineer take ten an I ran after her.      

When I caught up with her she was in one of the dancing rooms

When I caught up with her she was in one of the dancing rooms. I guess that means she an artist here also even better. I walked up to her "Hey ma wassup , I saw you run pass my session ,an I had to come get to know you". "First of all my names not ma its Kayla , but my friends call me keke". "Well Keke- I said my friends she cut me off saying . Damn shorty sexy with the curves and sassy with the mouth , got a little ghetto in her too just my type. "Im trying to be more than a friend thoe ..kayla" I told her smoothly spitting game.

kayla" I told her smoothly spitting game

She gave me a face then looked around . "WHO IN THE FUCK DOES THIS LIGHT SKIN NO DICK, NO MANNERS HAVING ASS NIGGA THINK HE TALKING TO, CAUSE I'M NOT THE ONE!" She screamed and asked her back up dancers. "Now you listen here bit-NO ! you listen here take ya ass back to your wack ass session I don't fuck with little boys ". I like my men with manners and thuggish two things your lacking ." she told me to be honest I felt some type way , but I didn't let it get to me .

" I like your style Kayla "

" I like your style Kayla ". I said walking out. My mom walked in as I was leaving "Hey Lj baby, I need that song of yours by tonight ya hear?" yes ma'am . " Cookie you mean to tell me this sun kiss dick is your son? " . she asked my mom . "yes, he is now what did he do?" mom asked . I gave her a face like don't you dare. " He busted in here spiting some wack ass game with no manners." she told my mom while looking at me smiling. "I see how it is Kayla- Lucious shut your ass up an stop messing with my Artist " Mom said cutting me off with a slap. " No wonder he a dick the name suits you Lucious." Kayla said as I exited the room . I leave Empire an head to my dude Rah's house in Brooklyn. I made my way there and knocked on the door. " Yo man I haven't seen you in a little minute bruh" Rah greeted me as he opened the door. Yea,man I need help with this song , I know you got some bars and a dope beat to go with it also. we got to working and eventually it was a little house party/ video shoot .  I even let my dude Rah jump on that beat also . He made the beat and it was going hard ass fuck. Next thing I know we passing blunts and just letting them bars flow . I couldn't do this without him . He was the one who put me on the rap and the trap life.

After listening to it I couldn't be more proud of myself . The feeling I felt when I officially recorded my first video and rap was like no other. "Yo man why not call us High2u2?" Rah said . You right bruh you on the beats and a few bars and I do the rapping shit. That night we smoked and brain stormed a lot about my new thing High2u2.
" Ight bro be safe" Rah said as he let me out.  I picked up my phone and called mom to let her know that my songs finished and how I was on my way home . After I hung up I hopped In my car and headed to mom's house . I was one street away from her when I got this strange feeling in my gut as I pulled up to a red light . I grabbed my Chrome and loaded it . I don't know what's going on ,but I'm prepared I thought sitting it in my lap. After the light turned green a black van cut me off and sped down the street. "Where the fuck that came from" I asked myself before going . After about three mins my car just stopped . "Are you kindding me? " I said out loud.  I got out since moms not that far away . I grabbed my bag from the back and started walking towards mom's place .  Before I got to the porch this guy came in front me . "Aye man what you doing in front my mom's house homie" I asked him as he got in my face . I went for my gun ,but another dude hit me in the back of my head with something hard. I fought back best I could but from that hit I was dazed . They grabbed me and put a bag over my head. Only thing I thought was this has to be Frank doing.

They threw me In a car or van

They threw me In a car or van . I can't tell cause I blacked out after that .

Ok I know it's short but who do you think kidnapped Lj?  How you feel about his song ?  Do you think LJ and Kayla should hook up? What do you think cookie was doing that she didn't hear that outside her house? Vote and comment 🌟🐞