Safety and Hope

LJ

I woke up being thrown out of the van an onto a floor. I then was taken to what seems like a couch or chair, they threw me onto it taking the bag from over my face. still dazed and vision blurry from sweat I watched as all six of them walked to a barrel in the middle of the room to take off they mask and gloves. They had my hands tied behind my back and they dumb selves forgot to take my phone . I used my left hand to get it out my back pocket and proceeded to press one. The face time started and my mothers beautiful face appeared on the screen . I checked them to  make sure they back as still to me before turning up the volume just so I could hear. "LJ where the hell you-Ma help me I was taken" I whispered over the phone . "Boy what you saying I can't hear you - she was cut off as one of them grabbed me making me drop my phone . " This lil bitch had a phone " one guy told the other . The leader picked up my phone "Cookie Lyon if you want to see your pretty boy son again imma need 20 grand  by tonight , I'll text you the details".  He told her hanging up . "You think you all bad with your boys with you right "I jumped up letting my temper get to me. BAM! He struck me in the eye with the butt of the gun.

Cookie

I know damn well Lucious didn't do this shit. I'm going to kick his evil ass.  I arrived at Lucious house at the same time as him. "Hey cookie good ne-I know your ol  rejected lemon head ass didn't have yo big ass goons kidnap my baby" I said ready to kill him. "Cookie what you talking about kidnap? I just came back from handling that Frank situation for you and LJ" He told me walking towards me . So you mean to tell me that someone really kidnapped my baby Lucious? I asked him about to break down until I remember who I am. "Come on let's go find these bitches that took out son " I told Lucious getting in his car . "Hey what if we - nevermind ok let's go " he said noticing I'm in no need to joke around.  I received a text with a address on it an instructions telling me to drive there and place the money in the trash can. No cops because they will be watching us the whole time . Lucious got out grabbing the bag placing it in the trash. Right after I received the phone call telling me to wait here. "Lucious I'm tired of waiting what if they killed my baby " I said beginning to lose hope. " listen to me Cookie I know one thing you taught that boy to be strong and to fight until you can't no more . So even if he is gone just know he went down fighting ,which I hope doesn't happen because he his alive. " he told me trying to calm my nerves. A white van pulled up right after with a heavy-set Spanish guy inside. Lucious went up to the van and angrily yanked the man out of the van  throwing him on the ground. "Where's our son ? " I asked "Woah I just was told to drop him off here ,but I'm the way the kid seemed pretty out of it and hurt scratches and bruises all over and His Eye is pretty messed up to. He demanded I let him out so that's what I did he tells us . I walked away after hearing how my son looked . The thought of what happened to him scared me and I couldn't take it I cried while walking to the car. Lucious was beating the guy for letting him out in such bad condition. He entered the car grabbing me we going find him cookie I promise he said while I cried on his shoulder.

LJ
I needed time to myself so after having fatty let me out I headed straight for the park. Call me crazy but I just wanted to adjust my brain to what just occurred and make sure I'm on track.

His injuries on his face and back yea I know I look like shit well congrats because I feel like it also

His injuries on his face and back yea I know I look like shit well congrats because I feel like it also . I guess I should go home and let mom and them know I'm ok as I got up I bumped into someone that was jogging.  Little did I know it was Kayla.

"I'm so sorry sir I -Lj what the hell happened to you

"I'm so sorry sir I -Lj what the hell happened to you. " She asked with a concern look on her face . "Long story short I survived" I told her wincing in pain as I turned to continue my walk. "Wait where you going ? You need a hospital " she yelled walking behind me . "Why you care?" I asked her . "I care because your still a human and because I can so let's go" she told me grabbing my hand leading me down the street. "Where we going ?" I asked Kayla . "My house to get you cleaned up ." She said waking me up to a door of a nicely built apartment. The inside was chill  an smelled of coffee. "Here sit "she demanded pulling me down to the couch . She pulled a first aid kit out and started to disinfect my eye and clean it best she can as she was cleaning it with my good eye I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was . pretty brown eyes and milk chocolate skin . "You must either be really dazed or really like what u see." Kayla half asked me half told me. "How you know its not both ?" I said smirking . she looked at me with the boy bye face. "Turn around and let me get your back ." I slowly turned to lay on my stomach letting her tend to my back . "why are you helping me ?" "just because your a no mannered dick doesn't mean u don't deserve or need help from time to time ." she truthfully told me . "here take this for the pain ill call your parents ." she told me while handing me 2 advils and some water with a throw blanket . After a few minutes of trying to fight it I went to sleep .

Lucious

Thank God Kayla called us we was riding all over Philly and new York looking for LJ. when we arrived to her place he was knocked out on the couch shirtless . she explained to us how she ran into him at the park before making him come with her . "Thanks so much Kayla we owe u one ." Cookie said to her . " No cookie Y'all don't owe me anything I wanted to help I couldn't just let him go like that on his own can't say why but I think I care about him ." she admitted "See I knew you liked me ." LJ said waking up slowly . Don't push it nigga she told him.