Dwight lyon

Since I moved out of Jamal's house yesterday he has been trying to get me to come back .  I won't because I'm going to show Lucious I can do without his money . I went to my Aunt carols house and got all my dj Equipment.  I found this studio apt. In philly so I would have to uber from Philly to Empire everyday but it's going to be worth it. Yeah I could of just sung when he asked me to but my music is different from both my  brothers music . Jamal is pop and r&b . Lucious is hip-hop and r&b but me I'm different I take a disco beat and turn it around add a bit of hip hop or pop an some lyrics . I don't have time for them to tell me about my music or judge me for it. I sent Jamal a text saying how I wasn't going to come home at least not yet.  After I explained everything to him I shut my phone off and started working on my song devils gun I went to my soundboard and started the disco beat then moved to my piano and added a little something, recorded it and saved it to the beat. I played it back all together and it sounded amazing but I would need a woman's vocals I know exactly who carmen and Tia.

Carmen is this chick I grew up with her and her sister is two years apart

Carmen is this chick I grew up with her and her sister is two years apart. We all went to the same school and hung out I always thought Lj was going to end up with Tia but he claims she to much of a goodie to shoes
For him. I hit up Carmen and told her everything that's happen between the last couple of days . Since I'm in Philly she said she was on her way to help me with the song . When she arrived it wasn't only her but Tia and my boy Rodney was with her.

 When she arrived it wasn't only her but Tia and my boy Rodney was with her

Rodney is their brother and carmens twin. " hey what's up nigga"Rodney said as they walked threw my door.  "So Carmen tells us that not only is your momma The Cookie Lyon but yo daddy is The Lucious Lyon . We should have found out about this sooner I mean your brother name is Lucious ." Tia rambles. We caught up and made a dope ass song . Rodney help me with the soundboard to make my voice deeper and the songs done now .

The next day

I grabbed my things and headed to Empire I only had two days to come up with this song . I hope it's just as good as my others . "Dang bro it's like I haven't seen u in forever" Lj said hugging me . "Right ,so let's hear  what Mr. Independent has got for us today ? Or is he going to bitch out again?" Lucious said to everyone . "Say Bitch don't be tal- Naw Lj it's cool." I say while mom and jamal holds him back from jumping on Lucious. I grabbed the guitar from the side of the room ,a stool and sat right in the middle of the room. I looked at Lucious and said " your not the only one who can play instruments" . I began to play and sing .

As I started LJ hopped on the  soundboard and gave me the dopest beat I've heard yet, but it   fit so I just went with it i played that guitar like my life depended on it and afterwards . I got up and said now for my song I came here to show you guys. I handed it to Lj who set it up to play on the soundboard. " wait so that wasn't your song ?" Mom asked . No , I made that one way back in tenth grade but this I say pointing to the USB.  This is my newest creation and I made it all the beat everything . With a little help from my homegirls Carmen , Tia and my homeboy Rodney. "  Let's her this Jam then magic man ." Jamal said

I was so nervous after the song ended but then Jamal jumped up

" That shit was funky af bro." He said ."Damn you did it again ."LJ said patting my back and smiling . "That's a hit right there ." Mom told me but then I looked over at dad ." It's a bit pass your time,  but Its a great song son." Thanks , but I want you to know that I know you need me but I don't and will never need you. We all left dad there but mom stayed to get my song . Me and Jamal headed to Leviticus. LJ said he had something to handle .

Lj 

I pulled up to the ranch and stepped out .I walked up to the house door and knocked . A few minutes later a man about 5'8 Carmel skin and brown eyes appeared in front of me . From the pictures I saw I know it's puma. "Hey how can I help you?" He asked I grabbed him by his neck flung him back and used the butt of my gun to hit him over the head . After he was knocked out I tied him to a chair and splashed water on his ass. "Wake up bitch , I need answers ." Who are you? "He asked me don't worry about that I just want to know who came saw u on the 5th. Don't lie either I know some bitch came saw you what's her name ? " I yelled at him "I can't tell you that,you don't know her baby daddy he will kill me if anything happen to her cause of me ." Nigga I'll kill your ass now I say loading the gun ."ok ok ok I won't give u her name but I'll give u her address . " he said I untied him and he gave me the address . I hopped in the car and headed straight there . I didn't even realize who's house I was at until I looked up at the door . My heart dropped and I think I died . I woke up inside a very familiar looking room and a good ass aroma.  I walked to the kitchen to find her cooking red beans and rice . She handed me a glass of water . "Hey ma how I got here?" I asked her . My memories kind of fuzzy. "Well baby I was coming back from the studio and I saw you passed out , ya black ass almost gave me a heart attack I thought u was dead ." She told me . Then it all came back to me and I dropped my glass. "Lj what's wrong baby I heard her say but I started spazzing out.

Cookie

"Lj baby look at me !" I yell as I call the ambulance. They came and took him . I called Lucious ,Jamal ,and Dwight . Also and they all showed up just in time . " what's wrong with my baby ?"I cried as Lucious wrapped his arms around me . Then I noticed Anika was here to which means he brought that bitch . I shook it off because my baby needs me right now . "Mom where's his meds Dwight asked me ? "What you talking about Dwight?" I asked him . You telling me he still hasn't told yall? I gave Dwight the face of spit it out now boy.  "Lj was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when he was ten . He told me and Aunt  Carol not to say anything to yall.  That he was going to tell yall.  " I looked around and just cried my eyes out I hope my baby is alright is all I thought on the car ride to the hospital.

Hope you guys liked it 🌟vote and 🐞comment  tell me what y'all think ? Tell me what y'all want to see happen ?