Chapter 9

Kirsten POV

"Kirsten?" I hear Cameron ask. Then I shot rings through the apartment and Cameron pushes me down. But not in time. There is a sharp pain radiating through my shoulder.

"Call Fisher." I tell Cameron. He pulls out his phone and rings Fisher. While we are waiting for him to pick up, he sees my arm, and freezes.

"Are you ok?" He asks examining my arm. I nod and Fisher finally picks up. Another shot rings out and hits the vase above our heads. I can no longer hear the conversation they are having. Everything slowly starts turning white, and I think I pass out.

Cameron POV

I distantly hear her tell me to call Fisher. So I oblige. I pick up my phone from on the counter and call him, but whilst it's ringing I look at Kirsten and see blood pouring from her shoulder. I grab a towel and put pressure on it. Finally, Fisher picks up.

"Cameron what's wrong?" I hear Fisher ask. As to answer his question another shot is fired and it hits my vase.

"Well, does that answer your question?" I say and I hear Fisher cursing.

"Is anyone hit?" He asks frantic and out of breath. I bet he's running to his car.

"Kirsten, she got hit in the shoulder." I say and look back down at her, only to see she is no longer conscious. "Fisher, she isn't conscious!" I said and I hear him start his car.

"Probably from loss of blood." He said. Another shot rang out and hit the wall above us.

"It's the building on the left side of mine." I said.

"Sniper?" He asks.

"Yes there was a red dot on Kirsten's stomach before I pushed her down." I told him. I heard him parking the car probably at the building next to ours. But when I hear him open the door I am surprised.

"Fisher get down." I say. I probably look like a mess on the floor putting pressure on Kirsten's bloody shoulder.

"They caught the guy." He said and I nodded. "Or girl I should say." He added looking at Kirsten's shoulder.

"It was Nina wasn't it." I said and he nodded with a look of sympathy on his face.

"Lets get her downstairs." He said and I picked her up whilst Fisher kept pressure on her shoulder.

We got her to the ambulance but they wouldn't let anyone in with her. So I got in Fisher's car and we followed close behind.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed.