Chapter 16

Cameron POV

We finally managed to track Kirsten through traffic cameras. It took a lot of convincing but I managed to persuade Fisher to let me go in to help. Right now we are going through the warehouse looking for any signs of life. 

As I  look around a corner I see armed guards standing outside of a door. That has to be where he's keeping her. Fisher quickly turns and shoots them all. Not with bullets but with some sort of sleeping dart.

We quickly move in toward the door and Fisher bangs it open. What I see makes me want to puke. They're stitching Kirsten into someone when they don't have the proper equipment. They'll kill her. Fisher moves forward and Stinger and Liam hide behind the tubs. 

Kirsten is shaking in hers and I see what I think is Ed Clark in the other. I quickly move towards the tubs and Fisher keeps his gun raised. He quickly shoots both Stinger and Liam as they get up to move.

As soon as they're down I rush to Kirsten and try to figure out what they did. I pull the harness off of her head and see her shoot up in the water. I pull her out onto the dry floor.

"Are you okay?" I ask but she doesn't respond. She just keeps coughing and coughing. I pick her up bridal style and run her out of the building. I see Linus and Camille waiting outside of an ambulance. 

I place her in a stretcher and hop in the back. I know Camille wants to come but there is only one person to the ambulance. They start to drive off to the hospital and begin checking her vitals. 

My hand never leaves hers.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!