F O U R

~Erik's Pov~
I awoke and the same place I fell asleep in and looked down on my chest to see Ashton's head her back was steadily rising and falling. I felt her hands move up my back and come back down real quickly being sure to leave me a scratch mark. I cursed under my breath knewing she was probably having a nightmare she,always did it when she was a little kid. Then she did it again even harder and I yelped waking her up. She removed her hand from under my back and looked at them. They were covered in blood. "Oh my god Erik I'm so sorry!!" She cried for feeling badly. "Hey hey its okay you had a bad dre--" I paused looking at her palms. She had dug her nails so far into herself it left them with a scar. I picked up wrist and held them in my own. "Never again" I told her and she nodded. I sat up and she adjusted herself to sit on the opposite side of the bed criss cross applesauce. I put my hand up to my chest acting hurt because she moved away from me. She laughed. I love how she can be so comfortable with me. She can be in her underwear and just a shirt and knows I'm not an animal.I laughed and Ashton heard me.

"What's so funny" She questions. I shake my head. Thats when Charles comes in. "Alright Erik I'm going to need you to turn on your back" he states. I do as he is told. "Bad dream Ashton?"He questioned. I turn my head to see her nod. Thats the thing she is close with Charles too but,I'm worried what if she tells him things that she is scared to tell me. "Alright you are fine to go back to your dorms" Charles states.

*Ashton's pov*
I went out to go find Erik. I walked outside of the school I didn't feel like walking in circles so I decided to take a walk. I eventually found him and Charles had a gun to Erik's head,they didn't even realize I was there and Erik successfully deflected the bullet and it came flying towards me. Erik eyes widen and started running towards me and flung one of his hands up stopping the bullet two inches away from my face. Charles jogged over here as well. "I'm pretty sure I just peed a little." I said and they laughed. "Erik why dont you try something challenging not something you know you can deflect." Charles states. "Charlie no.." "Trying pointing that satilite dish towards us" "You know I can't do that I have no emotion.." Erik says and his face saddens.

"What about now?" I say and I go and grabbed Charles by his dark brown hair and brought his lips to mine. Charles starts kissing back until..."OKAY THATS ENOUGH" Erik says. "I'm still not doing it." "Fine" Charles says and puts his fingers to his head digging through his memories. Tears start streaming through his face. "Erik there may be a lot of angry and sad memories you have but there is plenty of good too." I walked up behind Erik and wrapped my fragile little arms around him as he flung his arms toward the dish,he moved it towards us. I swear to god I have never seen him smile bigger. He gave me and Charles hugs. "Okay my fun time!!" I shouted. "Go get Havoc." I told Charles. I heard Erik mumble "Oh god."

Moments later out came havoc along with Charles. "Erik get right behind me". He did as he was told. "Shoot me Havoc." "Are you insane you can't deflect me?" "Just do it." Out came red slashes all heading for us. I screamed so hard but somehow I got hit and flew up in the air but before I hit the ground I had metal wiring in my bra and Erik caught me.. I blushed so hard. I walked back over to everybody. "I tried" I say in defeat. "Ashton how about me and you train daily?" Charles asked. "Sounds great" I said with a cheeky smile. My smile fades. I start walking back to my room when Erik starts walking next to me.

"Look fast" I heard Havoc scream. Me and Erik turned around and look to see red dashes flying towards us. They weren't metal so Erik couldn't really do anything but he still threw his hand up while I screamed. What surprised me and that they started disappearing. Eventually they were all gone. "See" Charles stated and me and Erik sighed in relief. We all headed back up to our rooms to rest.