F I V E

*Ashton's Pov*
We are having a huge party in a few days for the start of summer,no more classes for me at least because I am graduating. I'm still seventeen till November. Me and Charles were walking out to the pool figuring we could take a relaxing swim. We finally arrived and Charles jumped right in I decided to sit on a lawn chair for the time being underneath an umbrella. I heard the door to the inside open and looked to see Erik in her swim trunks and no shirt. He's getting skinner...I thought to myself. He turned to where his back was facing me and I saw the scratches where I had dug my nails into him. He didn't see me and belly flopped into the pool along with Charles.He finally came up to the surface,I decided I was going to mess with him. "Erik" I started fake crying. He looked over to me as I sat on the edge of the pool. "What's wrong?" He swims over to me. "I-Im pregnant.."I stuttered. "What?! You slept with someone??! Whose is it"He says raising his voice. "I--its Charles's..." He picks me up and drowns me in the pool when I come up for air I cough up water. "I know you better than that ,you would never sleep with Charles." He says and laughs because charles acts like he's hurt.

I swim closer to Erik. Charles was busy swimming at the other end of the pool. So I wrapped my arms around Erik's neck so I was able to pull my mouth to his ear level. "Why are you not eating?". I whispered. "What are you talking about". I drop my hands making me fall back into the water. I gently place my hands on top of his stomach. "Please,eat."I whispered. He nods.

It was starting to get dark out so I decided to try and go to bed. Keyword "Try" Soon I found the darkness over come me. And that night was the first time I have had a perfectly peaceful dreamless sleep. Till I heard charles in my head.."So beautiful Ashton". I started to cry,I jumped out of bed put on Erik's sweatpants and just left my dorm in a sports bra. I ran down the hall angerliy. I pounded on Charles door until he opened it. "Bloody hell Ashton!! Your gonna wake everybody up!" He whisper shouted. "What the hell is wrong with you!! I have been trying to get that dream out of my head!! Then the first peaceful sleep I have had in a damn while!!"I was crying at this point. Charles walked outside his door and closed it behind him.  I pushed him against the door. "And you know what bothers me the most is I know Erik doesn't love me like that! He never will. Guys dont fall in love with sad girls Charles." I yelled    the last part. Erik came out with his perfect bed head hair.. "What's going on".He asks sleepily. "Why dont you ask your bestfriend?" I cried and walked back into my dorm.

A/N:Sorry its not as long as usual next chapter will be better.~UchihaSlender