S E V E N

*Ashton's Pov*
It has been one day since we been in Washington DC. Tomorrow was the day I was going to interrupt John F Kennedys speech to skooch in one of my own about our species. I was brought out of my thoughts when Erik said,"Hey do you want me to get you any breakfast?" I shook my head no. After that he left and now it was just me and Charles. "Please don't hurt him he may act and look tough but im sure you know deep deep down inside he's hurting." He sighed. "Charles Xaiver,I promise on Ashley's dead body I wouldn't do anything to hurt Erik and I give you permission to read my mind if you don't believe me." I replied.

"I believe you Ashton I always will." Charles spoke the words of kindness.
"I know he loves you,you should see the way he looks at you when you smile,laugh,or angry and sad. Its pure lust." He adds on. Tears prick my eyes but for the first time in a long time they aren't sad or angry. I am finally happy. "Come here" Charles whispered,and I went over and helped him up and I felt him fragile arms wrap around me and unfortunately I am shorter than him so I laid my head on his chest. I felt his chest rise and fall continuously. I didn't want to let go ever,as long as I was with these two I felt safe.

I heard the door open and looked to see Erik. "Hey what's going on?" He was confused. I ran out of Charles grip and jumped up on him and placed my hands on his cheeks and gave him a kiss. My salty tears run down my cheeks and Erik places his hands on my jaw and lifts me up. He then replaces his hands onto my face wiping off all my tears. I jumped down to let Erik set the food down. He just smiled. Charles gagged. I laughed at Charles. I saw Erik sit down and not grab anything to eat so I walked over to him. "Stand up" I told him. "Why?" He questioned. "Stand up" I said with a sterner voice. He gave up and stood up. I wrapped my fingers in his belt loops and tugged on them. They almost fell down but I was glad he was eating somewhat again. "I'm going to keep doing that,now go eat." I told him and he gave me a puppy face.

He grabbed a donut from the box and ripped it in half and gave one half to Charles and offered me the other half."I'm okay thanks.." I mumbled. He sighed. He shoved the other half in his mouth. Then walked back over to the counter and pulled out a box of brownies... He opened one and gave Charles one half and again offered me the other,I walked over to Charles who had it already half way in his mouth and pulled out and ate it. Then grabbed the other half from Erik and ate it. "Works every time."Erik smirked feeling proud.

Hours later it was ten at night and I was laying in bed until I felt the bed indent and rolled over to see Erik. "Hey beautiful I plan on sleeping with you is that okay?" He asked. "I dont know I plan on being a virgin for a while." I said with a chuckle. "Of course you can" I said and he wrapped his arms around me. For that whole night nothing ever felt more right.

That following morning I was up at 6 am. I got up and grabbed my black and white flannel and put it in over my black spaghetti strapped tanktop.
Then I went into the bathroom and plugged in my curling iron to the outlet and let it warm up. I bring out all my makeup I will be using. I heard I husky voice behind me which made me jump. I turned around to see Erik. "Jesus Christ Erik!" I yelled and picked up the curling iron and started to curl my hair. "You still haven't told me where we are going."His sleepy voice told me. "You will find out in a few hours.

By the time I was finishing curling my and my makeup Charles and Erik were ready. The time read 8:30. We still had an half an hour till the speech starts. "Okay come on we are gonna be late!" I yelled. We finally had left and grabbed a taxi and I have to say the guy was pretty attractive. "Where to pretty girl?" He asked. "The whitehouse.". I told him and Erik and Charles looked at me shocked and the man just nodded. "Bloody hell Ashton are you insane?" Charles yelled at me. "Yep" was all I replied with.

The cab finally arrived at the white house where JFK speech will be held.
It was five minutes to and we are entering through sercurity. Charles used his mind to get us through and I walked over pushing through people to the middle of the stage. This was a mutant rally and what they planned to do with us. About ten minutes after the rally started I decided it was time for me to do it. I started to float up in the air. Charles said something in my mind but I ignored. Everyone gasped at what they had saw. I flew over and landed on the stage and his guards pointed their guns at me I dont blame them but then Erik through his hands up. "Erik." I said in a stern voice and put them down. "Mr president." I said and he shook my hand. He offered me the podium. I gladly accepted the offer.

Everyone had their eyes on me. "Ladies and Gentlemen,I want to talk to you about something today." They nodded. "What you have experienced in the past with mutants and their mutations I could understand why you fear us and why you want to stop us but,you have misjudged us as a whole not all of us are bad its the same with all of you here."I said taking a pause. A reporter asked me a question. "What makes you so passionate to these sorta things even though you are a mutant?"
"Well,my Bestfriend was murdered by your own people right in front of me but that's not the only reason I'm doing,my family has been hurt due to misunderstandings when they were young and their whole lives thats what they have to live with." I said looking directly at Erik. "And miss what is your name?" Another reporter asked me. "Ashton Taylor" I replied with a smile. The crowd gave me the continue look. "Although those terrible things happened to the people I care about most I'm not entirely doing it for them,I'm doing it for everyone if regular everyday people could accept mutants into our society I have a feeling that if that happens mutant violence will come to an end maybe not entirely but definitely by a huge margen." I took a deep shakidy breath. "Are there any others of you here today?" The same reporter from before questioned. I coughed but then Erik and Charles started to push through people and walk up on stage. "Now what are your guys' mutations?" He asked. Erik lifted up one hand and brought up a chair,Charles used his mind to speak into everyone's mind. I was scared but I walked up to the microphone and spoke. "Cover your ears."

I took a deep breath and screamed. Everyones eyes widened.
What came next was shocking.