N I N E

*Ashton's Pov*
The little girl was twisting and turning in his sleep. I think she was having a nightmare. Erik was silently asleep so,I gently tapped the little persons shoulder. She arose from her sleep. "What's your name?" I quietly asked the girl. "Lasandra" she whispered. "Why what a beautiful name." I responded making her embrassed. She so fragile. "What is your mutation?" I questioned. She opens a portal and jumps through and lands on the other side of the room. My face is in awe. "Well I should probably get going"She says with a squeaky voice and teleports out.

I walk back to over to my bed,and lay down on top of Erik. I heard a few grunts and look towards his face to see him awake. His big beautiful blue eyes start coming towards my face full of pure lust,I felt his warm lips pressed up against my cold ones. I bit his bottom lip and he hummed. We broke the kiss and now I just barried my face in the crook in his neck. "I love you so much" found its way out of my mouth. "I love you too."Erik said and the tone in his voice you can tell he meant it.

-----------------

Later on that night was the summer party,parties weren't exactly Erik's thing but somehow I convinced him to go. There was going to be an adult area for people 18+ and then a separate area for the children. Charles was going to let me in with them since me and Erik are a thing now and plus we have always been close. I decided to just wear Erik's black sweatpants and a black lowcut t-shirt. Erik on the other hand is wearing a black dress shirt and a pair of jeans. I curled my hair and Erik came up behind me and separated the big curls and made them into thousands of tiny curls. I did really light makeup. The party was about to start to me and Erik made our way down past the children section over to the older mutant section. Of course I was the only person my age in there but everyone that I was going to hang out with knows me.

I got bored so I went over to Scott and decided to talk to him.

"Hey there youngling".

"Hey Scott."

"How've you been?"

"Actually I have been good. Surprisingly." I responded with a happy tone.

"That's great kid,you and your boyfriend do it yet?" I heard a husky voice from behind me say. It turned out to me Logan.

"LOGAN!" I responded with a gasp.

"So you did,didn't you?" I shook my head at Scott's comment.

"We need to make a movie called Ashton the Virgin." I chuckled at Logan.

"Hey whoever said I was a virgin?" I said making Scott and Logan raise their eyebrows.

"Kid,its obvious." Logan said and I acted offended. Then raven walked over.

"So what are we talking about?" She questioned.

"Ashton's sex life." Logan responded,and I playfully punched him.

"Oooh you guys did it?!!" Raven screamed causing Charles and Erik to look over. I just walked away.

There was a bartender of course so I walked up to him and asked for a jack and coke but, in a regular cup because I dont need Charles and Erik telling me not to drink at a young age.
He carefully handed me my drink. I immediately got a whiff of alcohol.

I walked back over to Logan,Scott,and Raven. They were still talking.

"Oh here comes the virgin." Logan says and Scott laughs.I took a sip of my drink and made a sour face.

"Someone can't handle their alcohol"Logan smirked.

"Shut up not everyone starts to get a buzz after their third drink." Raven actually backed me up on that one.

I'm just glad I'm not the only person drinking. "What are you drinking?" Scott asks.

"Jack and coke." I responded.

"So impressive" Logan says sarcastically.

By now half of my drink was gone. I know Erik wasn't a huge drinker so that was a plus.

"Bananaaaaanananannaannanassss!" I laughed.

"What the hell?" Scott says.

"No I'm not drunk I promise". I somley sweared

They all laughed. Then Charles walked over and raven took his spot and started talking to Erik.

"Hey Charles did you know that your bestfriends did it?" Logan screamed.

"LOGAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE HELL UP." I responded.

"What are you drinking Ashton?" Charles asked in suspicion.

"Nothing..." Then I darted towards Erik and hid behind him. I stuck out my tongue at charles.
"Give me your cup." I shook my head at Charles. I accidentally hiccuped.
"Give me your cup" He said in a more stern voice. "Hehehe nope" Came out of my voice. Erik look towards me. "Heyyyyyyyy Handsome" I hiccupped out dragging out the "y". He just laughed. "Erik! Bloody hell shes drinking alcohol!" Charles explained. "Charles chill this poor girl has been through so much and if you were over there in our conversation you would let it slide the boys were giving her a hard time." Raven defended me. Charles sighed in defeat and walked out. "Erik please dont get mad I only had 2 drinks I promise." I said in a worried tone. "Darling I am not mad,I could never be mad at you just finish that one and be done okay?" I nodded giving him a kiss.

-------------------

The rest of the night was filled with spin the bottle,and small hilarious talks. I have to admit that was the most fun I have had in a while. And I didn't get drunk just a few hiccups and me and Erik shared a few make outs here and there. I'm surely surprised he didn't drink anything. However,Charles is going to have a rough morning.

A/N: Sorry it took so long this chapter is more just a filler hope you enjoy! ~UchihaSlender