S I X

*Ashton's Pov*
Maybe an hour or two later Erik came barging in here looking angry and sad at the same time. "Wie könntest du dich nicht lieben?"(how could you think I dont love you?). He screamed in my face. "Don't yell at me please" I whispered. He rolls his eyes. I'm making him some food his weight loss is getting noticeable now. His pants are on the edge of falling off of him. I pull a box or Mac and cheese and start heating up the pan. "What are you doing?" He questions. "Making you food" I whispered. "I'm fine thank you"He said. I walked over to him and pulled him sweatpants."What the hell?" He yelped with his face flushing out completely and racing to put them back on. "I used not to be able to do that,and it breaks my heart because I know you are hurting you have been hurting since the day I met you Erik!" I said in a stern voice. "Wrong. The day I met you made me stop hurting Ashton,just up until now it breaks me heart to see you sad all those memories of shaw killing my mother brought back to me,I know how you feel.." His face saddens. "Ashton I am in love with you...always have been." He confesses. I run up to him and put my lips against his. I feel one of his hands go behind my neck.

"You're mine now,and no one will ever hurt you again." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I heard the timer go off and jump off of him and deal with the food. I pour in the Mac and cheese into the pan and stir it. I walk back over to Erik and push him on the bed with me falling on top of him. "Boys don't fall in love with sad girls." I whispered with a crack in my voice. "We are neither of those." He said with a chuckle.

Erik ended up spending the night but,it was the middle of the night he was twisting and turning and objects starting floating. "Erik" I whispered in his ear. I didn't awake. "Erik!" I said louder and woke up but was startled and I was flung against the wall because of my bracelets. "Ow..." I mumbled. Erik saw what he did and ran over here. "Oh my god I'm so so sorry Ashton". "No no it wasn't your fault." I told him. He just forced a smile. I sat on the couch and turned on the news.
"Mutants are now a new known threat to the human species,they must be dealt with before it gets out of hand." The spokesman reported.
I got aggravated. I am sick of this all they think of us that we are bad. "Come on" I dragged Erik out of the room down to Charles and did the same thing. "Where are we going?" Erik pleaded. "Washington D.C?? Are you insane" Charles read my thoughts.

We were boarding the private jet on the way to Washington D.C.
Erik had changed into his long black sleeve turtle neck. I just stared at him in awe he's so hot... "You are disgusting*Charles points to me*,and why didn't you tell me you two are together now?*Charles points to Erik"
Erik looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Uh it just kind of happened..." I stated. All of the sudden the plane jerked and I went flying to the side because I was standing and my butt ended up in Erik's face. Charles laughed. I jumped off and picked everything that fell."Well that was a nice view..." Erik mumbled. "Prevert"I said and Charles and me both laughed. It was about 4 hours until we will arrive so I decided to sit on Erik and put my head in the crook of his neck and took a nap.

My ears popped waking me up,"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" I heard Erik whisper in my ear.
My faces flushes and I dig my face back into his neck. "Stooooop"I told him. Charles speaks up "You are so cute". Someone comes over the intercom and says "Approaching Washington D.C in 15 minutes"
"What is it you plan on doing?" Erik asks me with supsonicion. "You'll see." I told him with a cheeky smile.