S I X T E E N

*Ashton's Pov*
Erik was still asleep and I need to go grab some clean clothes from my room,as I entered my room I heard a gaging sound come from the bathroom. I went and opened the door and saw Alexander puking in the toilet. I placed my knees on the ground and rubbed his back in smooth circles. "Breathe through your nose." I gave him a piece of toilet paper and he wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet I could tell he looked tired. He practically fell asleep on the toilet so I moved his head to my knees. So innocent,fragile and sweet..
I heard him whisper ever so slightly "Thank you."

"Ashton Taylor?!" I heard Erik speak.

"In here." I replied. He walked in the bathroom and look upset. "He didn't try anything did he?
"No Erik he got sick,puked and fell asleep on the toilet." I said in an aggravated tone. He eyes saddened. "Erik I need you to understand,as of right now I am the only person that can calm him down. He is broken just like you were or maybe still are, how I was...I want to be there for him" I explained to Erik softening my tone. "Okay I understand,but please if he does try anything please tell me." I nodded. "Just please before you think he will get into my pants remember you were there for me now its my chance to help somebody and be th..there and do something like you and guys have done to me." "I love you so damn much Ashton you have no idea.." He said before he made his exit.

He started twisting and turning and eventually woke up. He looked up to me with his bright green eyes. "Why hello there sleepy head." He chuckled.
"I'm sorry if I seem needy or a burden.." He voice was soft but powerful. "Trust me you're not honey,I know what it feels like to be broken,hurt,and abused..I have a feeling we will be great friends." He smiled. He sat up criss crossed on the floor. "Boy or a Girl?"He asked and I smiled and replied with "We don't know yet." He nodded.
We just made small talk after that.

I was in Erik's bedroom taking my premaidle vitamins and Hank walked in. "Hey I made these gloves that stores your vibrations and helps the waves control better something like Alex's suit." He hands them to me. "Thank you so much Hank." He nods then leaves. I looked down at my baby bump,it was already getting so big and it has only been a month. I have to admit it's cute though. Then Charles came in. "We are going ice skating love." Said the 5'7 man. I just laughed and agreed.

We are currently on the ice,just laughing and having a blast. "You know Erik loves you right?" I nodded.

"Charlie can I be honest with you...without you telling Erik."

"Of course love".

"You know how I said I wasn't scared." He nods.

"I lied,I am absolutely terrified,beyond scared." My voice started to crack. He wrapped his arms around me. "Hey it's okay,everyone is scared of something and you're going to have a child and you are new it to." I smiled through my tears. "I love you so much charlie." His smile was huge.
Then lasandra came running up,she was still here because she didn't have a birth family to go visit. She hugged me or mainly my baby bump. The baby started to kick really hard and so fast. I collapsed onto the ground. Lasandra ran to go get Erik,him and Charles picked me up and carried me to medbay. They laid me on a medical bed and Charles started to setup an altrosound,he repeated the same steps as he did the last time.

Erik was holding my hand as Charles rubbed the stick over my stomach to make sure the baby is okay. He started to get the biggest smile on his face. Erik and I gave him confused looks.

"It's a boy."