T W E L E V E {2}

*Ashton's Pov*
We are on the blackbird(X-Jet)and to tell to the truth I wasn't feeling that well I'm used to flying but this is taking it to a whole new level.
I was sitting in between Erik and Charles. We started to approach the beach when Erik screamed,"They are down there I can feel the submerine!". Erik and I unbuckle and open the hatch to the landing gear and he jumps on one of the wheels and gives me a hand onto the other wheel. "You can do this Erik I believe in you." I whispered. He gently lifted his hand up giving the best he got tears pricked his eyes when he finally was able to lift in out of the water and onto the beach. Erik picked me up by my hips and handed me to Charles and helped me back into the aircraft. Erik's foot slipped when Charles tried helping him back in so I grabbed his other arm and pulled him up. All of the sudden a blasitic missile hits the jet and starts making us crash Erik throws his body flat on top of me making sure I don't get injured and we get slammed to the floor. The room is filled with grunts. Erik climbs off of me as Charles stands up. "Are you alright love?" Charles asks me as he offers to help me up I accept and nod. I see Erik darting toward the submarine. I run after him of course,and we find Shaw in some core reactor while the others are fighting. He goes to slam me against the wall and it breaks the mirror. Erik runs to slam him to the wall and fails making him fling back. Shaw runs outside and luckily I got up fast enough and chase him. We are in the middle of the beach and he turns around and grabs me by my throat,by now Erik is screaming. I struggle to get free and try to take his helmet off now I can't breathe. I try my best and breathe as much as I can through my nose and just let go. I just scream I can feel my eyes change color. I feel my body lift up in the air along with Shaw I spin around a few times and slam him to the ground and continue screaming in the process. I unlocked my full power. His back is on the ground and then starts to disintegrate. I stand up the best I could and try to walk towards Charles and Erik but there is a sharp pain in my stomach and causes me to collapsed. Erik runs to my side and Charles runs to the other. I feel something cold in between my legs..It's no where near my time of the month "Charlie..." I whisper and he starts taking off my jumpsuit to where I am left in my sports bra and spandex. There's blood dripping all the way down my legs. My face must look horrified. "Oh my god...you were pregnant..." Charles says in a stuttered. I just sat there holding my stomach and my face crying in Erik and Charles chests. I dry up my face,"Why should I allowed to be upset over something I never even knew I had.."I say without emotion.
~One week later~
We are out of Cuba by now and I am knocked out of my trance when I hear Erik.
"Ashton I am so sorry I did this to you." Erik apologizes
"Erik honey this is not your fault and I shouldn't be super upset over it anyway,yes it breaks my heart but,you know what things happen I wanted to help."I say with a smile and I actually meant what I said. "Erik don't tear yourself up" I walk over to him and place my lips on his. "These experiences change us for the greater good". I say finally finishing,he nods and replies with

"You are simply one of the strongest women I have ever met."

So much of the feels...~UchihaSlender