T W E N T Y

**Previously on No boundaries**
"Good morning honey" I purred

*Ashton's Pov*
"Well this a wonderful surprise" Erik chuckled and gave me a passionate kiss. He looked down at my shirt gracefully and smiled.
Then he held his head. "My poor baby hungover on Christmas." I laughed. I got off the squeaky bed and fetched the Advil and some water and handed it to him. Then I made my dramatic exit out of my room and into Charles's. I jumped on top of his bed and shouted "Merry Christmas!!!!!!" He then threw I pillow at me and I accidentally fell off the bed. He then rushed out of the bed when he heard a thump. "Owwwie" I cried. "Love I am terribly sorry" he sincerely apologizes before Erik walks in. "Oh Jesus Charles,what did you do?" He raises an eyebrow. "I'm okay seriously." I stand up and shake it off.

Charles,Erik and I were all Iceskating. Erik had his hands on my hips,Charles was being Charles. Then I loosen my way out of Erik's grip and start skating over to Charles. Then I hear the ice starting to break. "Erik!" I screamed. He looked at the ground and saw what was happening.  He tried to come and rescue me but he was too late and I fell through. I was freezing to death as Erik tried to swim towards me. "E..Erik" I stuttered. "It's okay darling I got you" He said as he finally reached me and gave me to Charles so he could climb out. I crawled out of Charles's arms as he screamed "Get her in the bathtub,have her take off mostly everything." Erik engulfed me in his arms and ran me towards the nearest bathroom as I saw a few of the x-men have worried faces. He immediately turned on the hot water to the tub and helped me strip. I stepped my toe in the water and felt better as I sunk my body into it. It just came to realization I had Erik's boxers on and my awkward bra. "Hey Erik?" "Yes darling?" Is what he replied with. "I may or may not have been wearing your boxers..." I blushed. "It's alright my love I'm just glad you are okay" he says as he rubs my knee. I just gracefully smiled.

After hours of opening presents and having family time it was finally night and Erik and I were just standing out in the snow. "You know I still haven't given you your present yet..." He stated. "You didn't have to get me anything your already gave me something beautiful." I said and placed a hand on my bump. "But you deserve so much more than what I can offer." I frowned. He pulled out a bracelet,and placed it on my wrist. "It was my mothers..she would've wanted you to have it,she would've loved you." A few tears running down his face. "Oh Erik I can't take this from you.." I sighed. "Please.." I nodded and smiled through my tears and engulfed his face. "Time for mine.." I took a deep breath and handed him the letter.

Letter for Erik's class

Prompt: Write a letter to someone doesn't matter who,about anything but,you would never give them that letter.

This is going to be a note to self letter.

I mean I thought it was pretty obvious,but obviously not. I missed how close we used to be. You were the one person I could tell anything and everything too. I would pour my heart out to you. Yet I was so comfortable with not being in a relationship. When I was seven the way you looked at me said something we would be always together whether it was friends,relationship or enemies. I never thought of confessing my feelings at this time whether it was me running away and leaving it on your desk or giving it to you sometime in the future. I didn't think you love me I am obviously giving this to you which means you do. I was broken,you were broken. Yet you helped me off my feet. I always had a picture of me and someone else with two beautiful children I didn't know who that person was until I put the pieces together." This letter confesses how I feel about you. This letter also confesses that I will never get over you and I will always love you."

All I could say his face was priceless.