chapter 2

Andy's pov.

i walked into school then i stopped. something felt....off. i just shrugged it off as i saw my friends walking my way. i smirked and met them half way.

"hey guys whats up?" i asked. we were all wearing the about same thing. black shirts and skinney jeans. with a little bit of make up.

"we got a new kid today." jinxx said. he was the shortest one. but we loved him anyway. 

"oh yea i heard about that, cc did you find anything out about him." i asked. cc might be crazy and out of control but he can find things out from other people. or hack into things which ever he feels like."

"well, i couldnt find out his name, but he's a hybrid, just moved down the street from us has a little sister, both parents. long hair lookes like us. and his first period is math." cc said with a goofy smile on his face.

must be proud that he found all that stuff out. it did scare me it seemed kind of stalkish but whatever. i nodded a thanks. thats when the belled ring and we all headed to math. the best part of having a friend that can hack things is they can get into the school system and change classes. so now we all have the same classes with each other. sometimes it can be a disadvantage if we get mad at each other but we get over it.

on our way in we saw a kid sitting in the back of the class all black long hair must be the new kid. we started walking towards him when i got that feeling again....mmmmm. i shurgged it off again and went to sit beside him. i sat on his right jinxx on his left and cc and jake in front of us.when we sat down he didnt even look up. so i cleared my throat. he finally looked up. we locked eyes with each other and thats when the feeling came back but this time stronger. i couldnt ingnored it. my eyes turned red and i could feel my fangs coming out.

(oh yea if you didnt known andy and ashley are hybrids vamp/werewolf and something else jinxx death angel and shiffter cc werewolf/warlock jake vamp/warlock)

i felt hate towards him even if i dont know his name or anything it was burning. all i felt was anger and hate. whats going on i notice his eyes were red then turned black. his nails grew a little longer (like claws) and his fangs came out. then it hit me i knew who he was ashley. ashley purdy. his family and mine hate each other. the story is told that they are not anymore but the kids still feel the hate and let me tell you i sure feel it now.

"hello beirsack.." ashley said with a growl. this is going to be along school year!!!