chapter 7

Andy's POV.

we stayed there kissing, our lips moving in sync with each other. i ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance,he let me in and we fought for dominance. i won i explored his mouth it was amazing. we broke apart, and i started kissing his neck. i could tell he was trying to get my jacket off so i pulled away from him and pulled it off. i also took his off, we looked at each other for a minute and started kissing again. he pulled at my shirt and managed to get off with out breaking our lips.we pulled away for air as i took his shirt off and pushed him on the grass. i crawled on top of him and attacked his neck again. he started moaning and grinding his hips against mine. i caught on to what he was doing and did the same.

"fuck." he moaned as we started moving faster.

he was driving me crazy, his eye's turned red and his nails got sharper. he ran his nails down my back, cutting my skin. i moaned, i made my nails come out and dug them into his sides he let out a whor-ish moan. pain turns him on....interesting. i let my fangs come out,as he started unducking my belts. he leaned up and whisper in my eye.

"bite me..." when he said that my eyes turned red and i sunck my teeth into his neck he tasted amazing.

i didnt want to but i pulled away and pulled off his pants and boxers, and throwing them behind me as well as the rest of my clothes. i took my nail and dragged it down his chest making a cut, he arched his back and moned loudly, he had a death grip on the grass we were laying on.

i smirked and attached my lips to his again. with out warning i slammed into him. he let out a gasp but didnt say anything, i was still letting him get use to my siz but i guess he didnt want to wait. he started grinding down on me. so i met him half way, we started getting faster and faster. he would beg me to go harder. we would cratch and bite eachother, it was crazy but neither one of us wanted it to end.

i started getting that farmiliar feeling in the pit of my stomach, everything in me srceamed go faster. my breath became more labored. i could tell ashley was close so i reached down and grabbed this throbbing member and stroked him in timewith my thrust. ashley had his eyes shut tight, his mouth formed a perfert o shape.

"i-im g-gonna.." he didnt have time to finish before he came all over his chest and my hand i followed his shortly after cumming inside of him.

i pulled out of him and laid on my back. he was laying on my arm running his fingers up and down my chest. after we caught out breath we just laid there. ashley looked up at me and gave a small smile, i smiled back.

"you know your playing with fire right?" ashley asked looking me in the eyes. i leaned close and kissed him on the lips. when i pulled away but made sure i was still close, i looked him in the eyes.

"i like getting burned."