chapter 4

Ashley's POV.

After dinner we went to the living room. my sister and Juliet were playing around, my mom and Andy's mom made plans to go to the mall or something. while me and Andy didn't say anything we would look at each other every once in a while. but that was it you could feel the anger. but I remember what my dad told me never get mad over things that are not worth it. speaking of my dad where is he. I got up and walked outside to see if he was there but he wasn't. I turned around to walk back inside, when I heard someone in the back yard I walk back to see Andy walking into the woods. I was bored and decided to follow him. I followed him into a clearing.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO AWAY?!?!" Andy yelled as he turned around and looked at me.

"WELL, MAYBE I JUST DONT WANT TO!!!" I yelled back. giving him a death glare.

"god i hate you..." he said to himself thinking i couldn't here.

"speak up i cant hear you" i said cupping my ear. he didn't say anything.

"ha, yea that's what i thought." i said with a smirk. his eyes turned red and he ran and tackled me. i through him off me and stood up pulling the knife i had in my boot out. i turned around and put it to his throat.

"don't try me" I whispered in his ear.

he growled and grabbed my arm twisting it and flipping me over. he looked down and smirked. I used my legs to trip him so that he feel beside me. I jumped up, when I turned around I was behind me and I cut his cheek. it wasn't a big cut but it was noticeable. he held his cheek and pulled it away to see blood. he looked at me with hate filled eyes. he grabbed my wrist and twisted it, making me drop my knife. he pushed me against the nearest tree. I was about to run and grab my knife but he picked it up and pushed me back against the tree, with the knife to my throat. my lips where slightly parted, my breath was uneven. so was his, we stayed there for a few minutes before he spoke.

"don't ever try me again!" he threaten in a deep voice.

"ill do whatever I want" I said back. maybe I shouldn't say anything since he's the one with the knife.

"I hate you so much!" he said moving closer. we never broke eye contact.

"I hate you more!" I said back he's not going to win this argument.

"oh yeah?" he asked moving closer. i nodded, folding my arms, there was nothing more i wanted to do then punch him in the face.

by now we where two inches away from, each other. i could smell smoke on his breath. he smoked? that just make me hate him even more....if that was possible.

"yeah" i finally said moving closer, there was no more room between us. i didn't take my eyes off him. we didn't move. it was silent. it was already dark the only light was the moon. i could feel him slowly bring the knife down. i smirked thought i won the battle.

but what he did next i didn't expect...he grabbed the back of my neck and.........kissed me.