Prologue

A man was slowly walking out of the kitchen on his toes hoping no one would hear, especially the only person he was trying to avoid. He was making sure that he was not producing any sound.

"Move any muscle, you'll be punished!"

The words made a big grown man stopped instantly as if he was being frozen by a strong spells.

He closed his eyes trying to convince himself that it was not the person he was trying to avoid. Unfortunately, no luck was on his side.

"could you PLEASE come here, my love?"

It was a polite request, a correct sentence according to Semantics rules. However the tone that was used to convey the words was otherwise.

The man turned around to face the one who stopped him. He only looked at the feet of that person because of afraid of looking at the angry, yet beautiful, face.

"I-I... Umm I need to help the training."

He said it but it was not convincing. The feet he was looking at was moving up and down sending a message that they knew it was a lie.

Then a sound of phone was heard which distracted the attention of the person whom the man was facing.

The man used the opportunity to turn around and run out of the house as if it would be the end of him if he stopped.

"XAVIER!"