A P P L Y - H E R E

NO FURTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, THE SCHOOL YEAR HAS STARTED

So you are still here? Great! If you have read the introduction and somehow decided to click the next page and keep reading, then I officially like you 😉

Anyways, enough with that and onto the rules (and you MUST READ THEM in order for your form to be approved)

RULES

1. Your Face Claim must have a decent amount of gifs for them. However I would prefer a serious gif that goes with the tone of the book.

2. Yes, your character may die. As I explained in the warning I WILL have major character deaths. If that happens do not take any personal offense. But take note that most of them will happen pretty far into the book so no one will die right away.

3. This is an original story plot so please do not copy me. Yeah it is similar to other things but just don't straight out copy it.

4. NO. MARY. SUES. I write this in EVERY CHATROOM yet I still get them. Look, I get if you want to make your character good at stuff but everyone has flaws. Make them unique, diverse! Have fun with it! Sorry that I sounded harsh it's just that in my opinion this is one of the most important rules. It is fun to write unique characters in a story.

5. This ties in with #4. LGBT+, gender fluent, and disabled characters are totally allowed! I support diversity and I encourage you to make your characters however you want (except for Mary Sues...)

6. If you agree to these rules please put the word "mystic" in the "anything else" section of your form.

7. Be active! The more active you are, the better chance your character has of being in the story more!

8. And lastly, just have fun with it! I don't write applyfics for nothing 😉

WARNING:
Though this book is not rated mature, just let me warn you that there might be themes of LGBT+, main character deaths, in depth violence, and dark elements. If that upsets you please turn back now.

FORM

Name:

Age: (17 or 18)

Sex:

Face Claim:

Personality:

Two Good Traits:

Two Bad Traits:

Brief Backstory:

Special or Unique Features:

Anything Else:

ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON!

SLOTS:

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Male 4

Male 5

Male 6

Female 1

Female 2

Female 3

Female 4

Female 5

Female 6