Submit to Me (Yandere!Fushimi x Reader)

His talented hands moved nimbly across your body. His lips placed fervent kisses across your neck. At one point, you would've enjoyed this, but now it only made your skin crawl. And it all started with just one foolish mistake.

How naive could you possibly be to walk right into this man's trap? You were blinded by his charming looks which overshadowed his wolfish grin - the one aspect that gave away the darkness and animalistic hunger he held.

He yearned for you; your looks, your scent, and even your taste when his tongue glided over every sensitive part of your body. He didn't just want you. No, he needed you. And it only took just a couple of charming words to win you over.

You allowed this man access to all different parts of your body without any second thought. The pleasure he brought you at that moment was enough to dull everything else. His gorgeous blue eyes enraptured you and sucked you in far past any point of return. If only you were aware of his true darkness beforehand, you would've never gotten yourself so helplessly entangled with him.

His nails dug into your flesh, causing tears of pain to cloud your vision. You tugged desperately on the shackles that bound you to him, but it was all to no avail. Much like himself, they wouldn't budge. They would never release you from this life that you didn't want.

All you wanted was for him to be done; to give your sensitive and aching body a rest. He dragged out every touch - torturing you with the feel of his skin. Every last logical fiber you had left in your body yearned for you to scream, but you knew it would be pointless. Even if there was anyone around, they couldn't save you. He would never allow it.

With your eyes tightly shut, you resisted the urge to pull away as he buried his face into the crook of your neck before sinking his teeth into the sensitive flesh. The cry of pain you managed to resist for so long could no longer be restrained.

"P-please stop, Saru," you whispered, your voice hoarse.

Tears strolled down your pallid face. You feared that he would be angered with you, but he merely wiped the tears away with that smirk you used to love so much plastered on his face. Opening your mouth to plead with him again, he cut you off with a sudden kiss.

It was a strong kiss, but far from passionate. He shoved his tongue into your mouth and let the wet muscle roam every inch of it. There was no use for you to even attempt to put up a fight about it. Exhaustion weighed heavy on your body and resisting would only make matters worse. All you could do was just stand there and helplessly endure his sickening kiss.

When he finally pulled away, you desperately gasped for air. A thin trail of saliva connecting from his mouth to yours was all that was left of that kiss, but it was another reminder you didn't need. In a small act of defiance, you broke the line with a quick turn of your head. He slowly narrowed his eyes at you before harshly grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him.

"Resistance is ultimately futile, (Y/N)," Fushimi cooed before biting sharply down on your bottom lip, causing a whimper of pain to escape your throat. "I will make you submit to me, one way or another..."