Puppet (Yandere!Reisi Munakata x Reader) {Drabble}

You were nothing more than his puppet.

Instead of fine threads, he controlled you with thick, heavy chains. They eternally bound you to him, rendering you completely helpless to him. Not that you minded, though.

No, you quite enjoyed being his puppet - being nothing more than a mere object for him to indulge in. He was your beloved king, after all. You would do anything and everything to please him, even if it meant giving up your life; giving up whatever dignity you had left.

You willing gave up the ownership to your life to your king - no, master - in order to bring him happiness. Your mind and body were all his for the taking, yet you wouldn't have it any other way.

You felt no shame as he stared down at your naked and chained up body. Shackles encircled your wrists, ankles and even your neck, though you didn't mind. You had gotten used to the feeling by now and even grew to enjoy it.

There was something about being completely helpless at the hands of Reisi that completely thrilled you.

He kept you close by whenever he was working. You were his relief during countless nights of stress. You were his to use in more ways than one.

His hand wrapped around the chain encircling your neck and he roughly yanked you towards him. You stumbled from the sudden movement but recovered in time to kneel before him, ready to do whatever he desired you to.

You bit your lip in uncontrollable lust as the blue-haired man stared down at you with a smirk, While one hand maintained its grip on your chains, the other cupped your face and tenderly stroked it with his thumb.

"You've been such a good slave, [name]," he praised huskily. His violet eyes were filled with amusement in watching you practically quiver with each word he spoke.

"Anything for you, my king."

In the end, it didn't matter how long it took for him to do it. Reisi successfully managed to break you.

You were nothing more than a puppet whose only use was to bring pleasure to its master.