Waking Up

-Kyle's POV-

I woke up, due to the birds chirping happily, and loudly may I add, to see rays of sunshine peek through the curtains.  I sat up, stretching my limbs and climbed out of bed, slipping my Terrance And Phillip slippers. I then walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. 

'That's strange, why is there more weight on my back?'  I thought, feeling, as I said, more weight and pressure on my back. I grabbed my hat and walked to the bathroom to do my hair before I cover it up. 

Humming a happy tune, I place my signature green hat on the counter. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself quickly. "Wait, since when did I have long hair?" I questioned to myself, before running my hand through my new found long hair. I glare at it through the mirror. "Of course it's still a mess". I looked down my body to see 2 balls poking out of my chest.

"Are these...?" I poke at them and yup, they're breasts.. Wait what.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I shriek. My door slammed open. "KYLE, WHATS WRO-" Mom paused. 

"K-Kyle, is that you?" 

I stare at her with a "Really?" look. "Is it that obvious?" I ask, a panicked look on my face. What will the guys think? Cartman might make fun of me even more, and what about Stan, will he leave me? OH GOD, THIS IS THE WORST! 

"Yes, I mean, who else has this messy ginger hair?" She pats my head. I sigh. 

"What should I do, Mom?" She looks at my confused. "You know, what should I do with the guys?" Her mouth shaped into an "O" shape.

"Well, maybe you can hide your identity by coming up with a new name? Then, if anyone were to ask who you are, tell them you're the new girl" She pauses. "That, or just go and tell them, I'm sure they would understand"

"Hm..." I mumble. Those ideas don't sound too bad. "By the way, how DID you become a girl?" I look at her and shrug. 

"I don't know, I just woke up and poof, I'm magically a woman!" She nods. "Well, don't forget my ideas, I'm fine with either, come down when you're ready, I'll be sure to tell your Father and Ike." I nod, giving her a small smile. 

"Thanks Mom"

"You're welcome, dear"

============================================================================

WELP, HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST SOUTH PARK BOOK! Yaay. I'm too lazy to write more, so I will write the rest the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed this Chapter, don't forget you can suggest ideas in the story as this is not only my book, but it's yours too!

ANYWAY! I will see you all later! BAI MY WITTLE SINNERS! :3