Date?

-=Normal POV=-

Soon, they arrived at school. As they all got off the bus, Stan smirked at Kenny and Eric as they glared at him. They walked into school, getting giggles from a group of girls.

'What's their deal?' Kylie wondered. She walked to her locker, pausing as she saw a note. She pulled it off, reading it, before taking a look around. 'Hahaha, very funny' she thought, irritated.

The word 'SLUT' and 'UGLY' was written on the yellow piece of paper, with a thick black marker. Stan peered over her shoulder, before snatching it out of her hand, reading it then ripping it to shreds, chucking the shredded bits in the trash.

"Just ignore it, dude, it was probably Wendy" Stan comforted, rolling his eyes as he saw Wendy flipping Kylie the middle finger behind her back.

-=Stan's POV=-

'Man, what a bitch'

After we were done near the lockers, we walked to class. Seeing as only a few kids were there, we just sat down, deciding to wait.

"I heard there was gonna be a fair nearby tomorrow," Cartman said, looking at Kylie as he said it.

"Yeah, dude! We should totally go!" I responded, hoping to get Kylie and ONLY KYLIE to come with me.

Kylie looked so excited. "Heck yeah!" My heart melted at the sight of her smiling. Apparently, I wasn't the only one, the fact that Kenny, Cartman and some other guys in the class looking at her with goo goo eyes let me know I was gonna have some competition.

Oh, it was on.

-TIME SKIP TO THE NEAR THE END OF SCHOOL-

The bell had just rung after our last lesson. 'YES! Now's my chance!' I thought, pushing past the others to get to Kylie first.

"Hey Kylie!" I yelled one I saw those familiar red locks. She turned around, smiling when she saw me.

"Hey dude! Ready to go home?" she asked. 'Okay Stan, you can do this, just ask her' "Er, actually I just wanted to ask you something" I admitted, feeling my face grow slightly hot.

She stared at me. "Uh, sure dude. What's up?" I grabbed her by the hand.

"Kylie, will you-"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!"

---------------------------
To be continued..

Oof. So, it's now 2019. Happy New Years my babies! And a very late Merry Christmas.

I have just moved house and I have had no WiFi for weeks so I couldn't update. So, I'm really sorry about all that waiting.

I really appreciate all the comments you all take the time to leave. It makes me feel happy that you enjoy my writing.

Anyway, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bai 0w0

(Also thank you all for 5k views! Holy crud, I didn't think so many people would read this O.O)