Girls

Okay so, I don't know if this Chapter will make sense or not. So let me explain. The boys (and girl) just got on the bus and the girls saw them. I hope that makes sense, if not just ask and say I'm bad at explaining. I get it alot from my friends. 

Credit to _Coolcat242_ for the idea!

(Video is not mine by the way, credit to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDKh9HD1C1ZsuFz-WeGVFQ)

===============================================================================

-Normal POV-

They each walked towards the door, before Stan had his normal conversation with the bus lady. 

"Get in, sit down and shut up!" She yelled. "Shut up, you stupid bitch" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"I said 'Okay, you have a lovely fish'?" She looked at him with a blank face. "Oh"

When passing the lady, they all snickered before walking to the back and sitting down. Kylie was a little confused on why Cartman and Kenny decided to sit at the back with her and Stan this time, but didn't question it. 

"So, how do we tell the school about, you know, this?" Kenny asked, nodding towards Kylie. "Hmm, pretty sure my Mom called the school up this morning and told them about this. I'm not really sure though. If she didn't well, we'll just tell them ourselves." They all agreed.

"So, did you guys hear about the new game coming out?" And with that, they all got lost in conversation.

While talking, they hadn't realised the bus had stopped and that the girls had come on.

"And who the fuck is that, sitting with Stan?" Came a high pitched voice. The voice had come from a ravenette, wearing  a pink beret, a light purple jacket with a navy blue trim. Her hands were gloved with navy blue gloves and she wore yellow leggings under her coat. She glared at the ginger, who laughing at something Kenny had said. 

"I don't know Wendy, maybe she's new?" Her best friend, Bebe said, also looking at the ginger. She had blonde hair, that was long and frizzy and wore  a red jacket with a light gray trim at the top, accompanied by a pair of dark green leggings. She then looked at Wendy.

"You don't think Stan's, you know, cheating on you, right?" She questioned, taking it as a yes when Wendy's eye twitched a little, as she saw the mysterious ginger place a hand on Stans leg and seeing a light blush on his cheeks. 

Wendy took a deep breath before smiling, which was obviously a fake one and was masking the anger and jealousy she felt deep within. She walked down the isle before sitting closely to the four, pretending not to be listening to what they say.

She didn't find anything interesting about the conversation and was about to give up, until she heard:

"Shut the fuck up Fatass, Kenny can play with us even if he is poor" The ginger scolded Cartman, who cringed at the word "Fatass".

"Aye! Just because you're a girl now, doesn't mean I won't hit you or yell at you, you stupid Jew!" Cartman yelled back.

"QUIET!" The bus lady yelled. They were nearly at the school. Wendy had a shocked expression on her face, and so did Bebe, who was also listening to the conversation. 

They both shared the same look, their eyes screaming "SHE'S KYLE!?". 

They were about to listen in more, until, "Okay, we're here, NOW GET OUT!" The Bus Lady screeched. People, as usual, rolled their eyes, before walking out of the bus and walking towards the school. Wendy quickly scrambled out of the bus, waiting infront of the bus so she could have a little chat with Stan.

================================================================================

CLIFFHANGER BISHES! MWAHAHAHA! I'm sorry. I have been so selfish, by keeping people waiting. Just have been having a hard time with school and life.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this Chapter, if it's not what you wanted, then I'm sorry.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE FRIENDS! :P

(By the way, you CAN pm or msg me ideas if you want to, I wouldn't mind reading them and trying to include them)