What's up with you guys?

(Several days later)
-=Kylie's POV=-

I'm not going to lie.

I've noticed a change in my friends behaviour. Cartman is acting more nice, and I see a faint blush on his cheeks whenever we argue, Kenny has been more flirtatious and Stan has been puking while he was around me. And they all keep staring at me in class! What am I, some exhibit in the museum!?

I twirled a strand of my red hair. I've learnt to like letting it down, since Mom said it "brings out my beauty". We still haven't figured out how I ended up like this. I just hope it's temporary. I'm getting sick with the lustful stares. I untwirled the strand and laid down on my bed. School was tomorrow, so I need to sleep. I sigh, closing my eyes, trying not to think about the next day. Slowly, I fell asleep.

xX-THE NEXT DAY-Xx

-=Normal POV=-

Kylie woke up the next morning, yawning and getting ready for school. It was a Friday and she wanted to invite the guys over to play video games. One ready, she got ready to leave, grabbing her bag and going downstairs.

She sat at the table, pouring herself some cereal and beginning to eat. She looked up, seeing her dad reading the newspaper, her mom also eating and her brother, looking more happy than usual. 'Hmmm' she wonders 'I wonder why'.
She smiles at Ike. "Ready to go, Ike?" Ike smiled, nodding. With that, they said goodbye to their parents and left the house, and walking to the bus stop. When she got their, she saw the guys talking to each other. She smiled. "Hey guys, what's up?" They stopped, and stared at her. After a few moments of silence, they eventually greeted her back.

'Okay, that was weird..' Kylie thought. Ever since they were kids, they had never had such an awkward silence.
She brushed it off for now, reminding herself to ask them what they thought about "him" being a her now. They all talked until the bus came. With a sigh, they walked on.
.
Kylie walked to the back, before feeling a glare burning into her. She looked at Wendy, who looked like she had flame in her eyes. She raised an eyebrow. "What's up with Wendy? Is she on her period or something?" she whispered to Stan. She felt his arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him. "Yeah, she might be, j-just ignore her, okay dude?" She heard Stan reply. She felt her cheeks burn slightly as her face made contact with Stan's coat. She knew Stan knew why Wendy was glaring. But she didn't want to say anything, because she also wanted to believe it was because of that.

-=Cartman's POV=-

I finish talking to Kenny and turn to look at Kylie. 'What. The. Fuck?' When I saw her, her head was laying on STAN'S CHEST. STAN'S! I glared at him. Stupid hippy. He should know that Kylie is MINE.

...

Wait, mine? Since when was I calling the Jew my property.

Hmm. Maybe I am falling in love with her.

-=Normal POV=-

For the rest of the bus trip, Kylie laid her head on Stan's chest, feeling safe and comfortable. She listened to the calm heartbeat of her best friend. Meanwhile, Kenny and Cartman continued to glare at Stan, who just looked out the window, blushing.

——————————————————————————————————
(Bold - Cartman
Italic - Kenny
Both- Both)
——————————————————————————————————
'So, Stan thinks he can just take what's mine ? Well, (two) (two) can play that game'