Authors Note: Help

Hey, yo, sup. It's me, Hermy. I'm so freaking sorry for not updating as much as I promised I would. It has been nothing but exams and homework at school and I haven't had the time to write. I've also been really sick recently. I hate it. I'm not going to make empty promises like I have before, but I am going to say I will try a little harder to update and try to find some spare time. 

But other than that, I just wanted to thank you all for 6, nearly 7, thousand views! It's really hard to believe that so many people have seen this awful story. I am EXTREMELY grateful for everyone who comments, letting me know what they think about the story so far and everyone who likes my chapters. I love you all so much, even though we hardly know each other.  You are all awesome <3

I also wanted to talk about the actual story. I didn't really think it would get far and I have no idea what to do and if people still want me to continue. So I'm doing a vote. I have no idea about what ship I should go for.  So I'm leaving it all up to you all. Just comment on which ship you want and we'll see what happens! 

Kyman

K2

Style

-------

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter. But like I said, I have been busy and sick so I couldn't do anything. I also wanted to thank everyone for reading this story. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Love you all <3 See y'all in the next chapter (hopefully)

And if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to share them. :)