The Guys

-Stans POV-

I sigh as I listen to Cartman and Kenny (I'm gonna make it so he doesn't have his parka hood not covering his mouth) argue.

All of a sudden, Cartman gets pushed over, falling flat on his face. As he got up, he looked towards the person who pushed him. We all did. And boy, I think I just got over Wendy.

Her long ginger hair, down to her mid-thigh, with the most greenest eyes I've ever seen, except for Kyle's of course. But what confused me was she was wearing the same clothes Kyle always wear. The same hat, the same jacket, the same pair of trousers.

"Shut the fuck up, Fatass, and stop insulting Kenny!" She yelled at Cartman, whose face was full of shock. I bet all of ours were. How did she know Kenny's name?

"And who the fuck are you to tell me I'm a fatass!?" He barked back. She gave Cartman a deadly care and man, was she scary.

"More importantly, how the fuck do you know my name?!" Kenny joined in. Her face turned from angry to confusion then to realisation.

"Oh! Shit! I forgot to tell you guys!" She exclaimed. We all looked at her with confusion and curiousity. She looked at our faces and sighed. "This going to be difficult to explain"

"I'm Kyle" Silence. "Uh...guys?" Pretty sure, we broke down.

I spoke up, finally, "That can't be, it's impossible!" She looked at me and sighed before speaking. "Stan, you are used to be, and still are, an alcoholic, you have an older sister called Shelly Marsh and an Uncle, who took us all on a trip up the hill before, where Cartman tried to prank us by disguising as a monster. Is that enough to prove I'm Kyle?" (I'm sorry if I got things wrong, I haven't watched South Park in a long time and partly forgot about some things)

Well, all that WAS true. But anyone could know that, right? "How do we know you're not a stalker?" Cartman asked, a hint of suspicion in his voice. She groaned. "You still don't believe me?" She whined.

"Okay then, how about this, if I'm not Kyle, where is he?" That was true, he hasn't appeared today.

"Hang on, I'll call him" I grab my phone and dial his number. All of a sudden, a ringing emitted from the girl. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the same phone Kyle always uses. She answered whatever call she got. But, what was strange was, we could hear her from my phone too.

"See? I am Kyle" Now we had to believe her, after all, all the proof given was all true.

"Woah, what happened to you, dude? I mean, uh, dudette?" I asked, walking towards her. She shrugged.

"I have no idea, I just woke up like this, but Mom is planning to take me to the doctors after school, she reckons they may have an idea on what happened to me"

"Of course your Mom would do that, since she's too dumb to know by herself" "Like your's isn't either?"

"Okay guys that's enough, Kyle is now a girl so we have to deal with it..but, can we call you Kylie? I feel awkward calling you "Kyle" while you're a girl now"

She looked at me, a small smile on her face. "Sure, and thanks, for not, y'know, freaking out and unfriending me dude"

"I would never! You're my super best friend dude!"

And with that, the bus arrived.

================================================================================

Damn, I'm tired, me and my family have been going out alot. It's tiring to alk around alot but I'm happy I'm spending time with them, since I don't hang around with them much. I basically coop myself up in my room.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed. I know, this was such a shitty chapter, but I had to rush because I didn't want you guys to be bored with me. After all, I did join Wattpad, not only to read many many fanfictions, but to entertain others.

PEACE OUT,MY WITTLE SINNERS!