Feelings

Guys, you guys are amazing. I looked at the views on the book and JEEZ! I never thought you guys would like to read my crappy writing! So, as my thanks, have another chaper.  Love you all so much, enjoy! ❤️

==================================================================================
-Cartmans POV-
I glared at anyone who looked and whistled at Kylie. Ever since the Jew became a female, I felt all tingly and warm inside. Mr Garrison looked at us in understanding. The Jews mom must have already told them. "Alright kids, settle down, there's a lot to do today, and I will not be afraid to call your parents and keep you in this classroom after school if we do not get it all done with" We all sat down and listened to Mr Garrison...As if. Kylie kept getting asked questions, "Who are you?" "What's your name?" "Where did you come from?. All with Kylie calmly answering, and if I didn't know the truth, I would have totally believed her.

Time passed by quick, the others left Kylie alone, but we knew they would have more questions later. We were outside, near a tree. Stan was playing with Kylie's hair, making me jealous, and Kenny was talking to Kylie while she relaxed. I just sat there, staring at Kylie, taking in everything that happened.  Kyle got turned into a girl by god knows what and now I have a crush on her! What the fuck?! 

I sighed, looking at Kylie's peaceful face. She fell asleep on Stan's shoulder, while Stan and Kenny talked to each other. I sighed, laying against the wall and looked up and the cloud, taking in what had happened today. 

Woke up, breakfast, waited for the school bus, found out Kyle got turned into a girl, arrived at school after the bus FINALLY ARRIVED, and now I'm here, deciding if I actually have feelings for the Jew. I take a glance at the sleeping redhead. She looks very pretty. Her chest isn't that big, maybe an A Cup? She still wore the hat that she used to wear as a boy, except you could actually see her hair. Her boy is more feminine and her face is more rounded. 

I never really took in Kylie's new appearance. I mean, when I first saw her, she pushed me, and I didn't get time to take in everything. But, damn, she got strong. 

I look at her face a bit more, and my eyes finally landed on her lips. They looked so perfect and soft. They were the right shade of pink.  The more I looked at them, the more I wanted to take her away from Stan and Kenny and just my lips on hers. I'm not sure if it might be her first kiss since I wasn't really interested in Kyles sex life or relationships. But, I did like to tease him about it, whenever he got a girlfriend. 

Heh.

I sigh. I really have fallen for him- er, her. 

I notice Stan and Kenny stop talking, and they were both staring at Kylie. Aww, geez. Don't tell me these bastards also like her. 

I mentally groan. This is gonna be a looong term.

================================================================================Author's Note: Ooooo, Cartman is developing some feelings for Kylie!! Let's just hope he doesn't get too carried away~

Sorry if it's too short! I had just really wanted to post a chapter as soon as possible. I had also got a new Iaptop, so expect, hopefully, more updates in the future! I also want to thank you all for nearly 2k views!? That's insane!

I love you all, in a non creepy way. I hope you guys stick around and hope you enjoyed this chapter and the chapters in the future!

And, on thate note, I'll see you guys soon! Bai~~