School

-Kylie's POV-

I swear, while me and the guys were talking, I could feel someone watching us. Maybe it was a student, just wondering who I was? I don't know, but anyway. We all left the bus, before Wendy pulled Stan over, dragging him off to god knows where. I swear, she needs to stop being a little bitch. Stan needs to be free too, not just hang around her all the damn time.

Kenny could see my frustration towards Wendy and placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Kylie, I bet it's just because Wendy wants to break up with Stan...again" He mumbled the last part. And, oh, he's right. We looked back to the direction the pair went, and saw Stan coming back, looking bummed out, but quite...happy?

"You okay, dude?" I ask. He nods, a weak smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm fine, let's go" Before I had the chance to reply, he walked into the school. I walked after him, a worried face plastered on my face. "I'll see you guys later" I told the other two.

When I found Stan again, he was at his locker, conversing with Craig. "So who was the chick sitting next to you?" "Oh, you mean Kylie? Oh well, heh, it's kind of hard to explain, ask her yourself" He struggled. Craig flipped him over before walking away. I decided this would be a good time to get Stans attention. I tapped him on the shoulder,  asking him turn around, a red hue appearing on his face when he realised it was me. "Hey dude" I say, opening my locker while still staring. "Are you sure your okay?" He stayed silent before a smile appeared on his face. "I'm fine, besides, you know I always get over Wendy's bullshit anyway" I smiled before nodding.

The bell rang and we started walked to home room, seeing Cartman and Kenny talking in front of the classroom. They saw us walking towards them and stopped, waiting until we reached them. When we did, we entered the class together.

I was immediately hit with looks of confusion and a glare from Wendy. I sighed.

'Let's get this over with'

========================================================
Sorry for not updating my books, I have been really stressed lately. I have tests and lots of homework now. So sorry if I don't seem active to you guys. Just know that I'm going through a lot, with things going on at home too.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will try and update some more if I have time from school and home. I'll see you guys later.

Love you all ❤️