...The Jacket...

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah Sakura-Chan?"

Team 7 were currently weeding a villagers garden as a D rank mission given to them by Lady Tsunade.

"Why are you still wearing your Jacket? It's boiling out here, you must be sweating buckets."

The orange clad ninja visably stiffened at the question, wich did not go unnoticed by his Uchiha teammate.

"Ne~Ne~ Sakura-Chan I didn't think you'd want to see my muscles that badly. I'm flattered, but isn't the Teme you're one true love?" At the blondes comment, the girl became flustered with embarrassment

"N-no I-- Sasuke-Kun!! you know I didn't mean it like that don't you,  I only love you. Not that Baka Naruto- he was just trying to annoy me like always, pay no mind to him."

"Hn"  'that was strange, why did he get so defensive about his jacket? Sakura is right, he must be sweating buckets in this weather.'  "Hey dobe-" The Uchiha  began to voice his thoughts... until he was interupted by a puff of smoke and the Arival of his teams sensei.

"Yo." The jonin greeted casually, his nose in his little orange book.

"Hey Kakashi sensei!" Naruto greeted cheerfully.

"Well aren't we chipper this morning? Anyway your mission is over, Lady Hokage wants us to meet at her office in 10 minutes, be there on time."

At the last statement, the three Genin sweatdropped simultaniously "Are you sure we are the ones that need the reminder sensei?" Sakura voiced, but Kakashi had already Sunshined away.

The bubblegum haired girl turned to her broody teammate. "Hey, Sasuke-Kun. Would you like to walk to the Hokage's office together?"

"Hn" Was the only reply the kunoichi received,.

"Hey why don't we all walk together, we are a team after all... right Sakura-Chan, Teme?" Suggested Naruto.

Sakura stopped to think for a second 'well I guess, after all we are a team. BUT This could be my big chance with SasukeI can imagine it now, walking down the street, hand in hand smiling at each other. Talking about things like "how many children do you want when you grow up Sasuke-Kun?" "Well what about you my dear Sakura-Chan?" My Sasuke will say with a slight blush and a smile on his face. "I want 2, one girl and one boy."I giggle happily "well I want the same, after all we shall raise them together" And then he stops and pulls me closer to him. He cups my chin with his soft but strong hands, and brings his handsome face closer to mine and then---'

"HEY?! SAKURA-CHAN!?"

"WHAT BAKA?!"

"Geez I was just trying to grab your attention, you were really spaced out for a moment there." The Shorter Ninja reasoned. "Besides you never gave me an answer."

At this Sakura blew her top. "You interupted my wonderful thoughts for something as petty as an answer? No we can't walk together, me and Sasuke will walk together, without you to bother us. Let's go Sasuke-Kun!!!" The girl stormed off grabbing hold of the raven in the process.

"Woah wait slow down Saku-" said Raven tried to protest but what he saw cut him off. Naruto had a sort of expression on his face, no one would expect from someone who just got rejected. The blonde had a calm smile on his face, and somehow this one seemed more real than any others he had seen before.

---------------Line Break-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was walking the longer route to the Hokage's office, he would still get there in time, just after Sasuke as Sakura.