S-Class secret.

as  the Konaha and Suna inhabitants watched the scene, no words could be said. Even Kiba was quiet... Well for a few moments.

"What the hell was that?" The Inazuka's voice brought the rest of the group out of their thoughts.

"That was one of Naruto's earliest memories." Kurama clarified exasperatingly.

"I don't get it. I mean, There's no way that that was real. Like, It was pretty sad. And Naruto- Well Naruto is Naruto, He's had it the easiest out of all of us." (-Sakura)

"I think that what we should be more worried about, Is the fact that the Dobe has a voice in his head." (-Sasuke)

"Yeah, what was that all about?" (-Choji)

Shikamaru had noted that the adults had been rather quiet since the display. 'They probably know something that we don't'

"that voice was me."

everybody in the room turned to the mysterious man that had been with them since the beginning.

"What do you mean, that voice was you?"  Neji inquired.

By now, the adults in the room had started to edge away from the man.

"Well you see-"

Kurama was cut off by a Kunai that was thrown his way, courtesy of one Kakashi Hatake.

Kurenai gently pulled her team members away one by one without her eyes leaving the stranger.. "Stay close to me, and don't move." She whispered so only they could hear.

Asuma did the same with his team members, although less gently, pulling Choji by the scarf, and Ino by the hair. Shikamaru made his way behind his sensei anyway, getting the hint.

"Ouch! Sensei, what was that for?!" Choji muttered, rubbing his neck.

"You could have ruined my hair!" Ino complained. 

"Shh! Just stay behind me, and don't make a move."  Asuma placed himself in front of his team, ready to attack at a moments notice.

Gai Didn't move his team members, but rather stood directly in front of them too. Earning a shocked look from His squad, He hadn't shouted anything at all, just gone completely silent.

Kakashi had done the same. Before throwing the kunai.

Tsunade and Jiraiya both stood in front of Konohamaru, who was at a complete loss of the situation.

lastly the sand sibling just stayed the exact place they had been before, knowing that Kurama meant no harm, besides they already knew who he was.

"Now now Kakashi, that wasn't very nice." Kurama caught the Weapon in between his middle and index fingers.

"Kakashi Sensei, what's happening?" (Sakura)

"Yeah, I don't understand." (Konohamaru.)

"Who is this guy?" (Tenten)

"Me? well I'm glad that you asked."

"What?!?! I asked you multiple times, but you-" (Sakura)

"Sakura, be quiet!" (Tsunade)

"well i knew that this would happen, so i didn't damn well tell you."

"Ughh! How long is this gonna go on?" (Temari)

"I dunno, But not long I hope, I wanna get outta here." (Kankuro.)

"You three, step away from him. That 'man' is dangerous." (Jiraiya.)

"No. He's not." (Gaara)

"Do you even know what your talking about? That person is-" (Tsunade)