dumb ideas.

"Woah what the?!" Naruto turned around so fast, that he risked possible whiplash. Standing behind him was a man in black robes, covered with red and white clouds. His face was blocked by an orange mask, swirling like a galaxy until meeting at a single eye on the mysterious figures left. Clearly this man was Akatsuki, but the nin couldn't really find it in himself to care anymore. If they where going to take him away he'd be more than happy to comply, after all. It was either being taken by the Akatsuki or going back to a life in living hell.  And he'd much rather avoid the latter of the two.

"Who are you?" He asked. Voice void of any obvious emotion.

"Tobi is Tobi"

"So... you're Tobi?"

"Yes! Tobi is a good boy."

"I don't even know why I asked really. It's not like I care." And it was true. He really didn't.  Not anymore. "But I'm curious. What do you want?"

"Tobi wants to help!"

Pshh doubt it

"Help me huh?"

"Yes! Tobi wants to help Naruto."

"Why?"

"Because You are a good boy! Just like Tobi."

"Ha. At least somebody thinks so. So... what else do you know about Me?"

"Naruto is just like Tobi."

"How so?"

"Tobi and naruto are good boys."

Yeah I already knew that thanks. Seriously. This guy can't really be akatsuki right? I mean he's just... stupid.

Before Naruto could continue his train of thought. The masked man now known as Tobi started to speak again, although this time. It was different.

"We are both sad. We are lonely,  misunderstood; we just wanted to be happy. But the leaf took that away from us! They destroyed our hope! BETRAYED US!"

Wait what?! He's a leaf shinobi?  I though that the only Akatsuki from the leaf was Itachi

"So NOWIt's my turn to take something of theirs.  My old plan was bigger, it had more effect, but I'm not patient enough.  I want to see their faces as they realise their mistakes!  Then I shall take away their hope of ever repenting for their sins. They will live with their pain until they die! And you my little, Naru-Chan are all that I need to get my plan on track!

"What are you talking about?" The blonde started to back away. Ready to sprint out at any moment, he was ready to go willingly, but something about this man mad him realise,  that maybe-that wasn't a smart idea!