Hall of reflection

A/n this this actually a really long chapter!!! WOOP WOOP! Thats right! Be proud of meh. (Does little victory dance in head)
___________________________
The man clad in a black and red slowly disappeared, fading away into the darkness of the unknown.

"Well what are we going to do now?" Tsunade was more than a little pissed, she had been taken away from her Sake, only to find herself in some sort of void and clearly this had something to do with The Akatsuki. And Naruto; nobody lays a hand on her outoto and gets away alive. " I mean I like a good fight as much as the next Hokage. But we need to find Naruto."

"YOSH! We and our youthful students shall fight for young Naruto-kun. There is nobody who can beat the mighty green beast of Kon-"

"You're all idiots."

"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Sakura, you need to calm down. As much as I love to hear your angelic voice. I don't give a shit about any of your opinions right now."

"It wasn't an opinion it was a question."

"I don't care."

"Well I don't care who you are anyway! You can never be as amazing as my Sasuke-Kun"

"Will you just-"

"Your Sasuke-kun?! He's mine! billboard brow!"

"What was that? Ino-Pig"

"Banshee!"

"For your information my voice is 'angelic' even that weird red haired guy said so!"

Everybody in the room face palmed-accordingly. A few started to snicker, soon starting a chain reaction.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING AT?!?!"

"Angelic? I thought that you had a forehead that big, to store your brain- or what's left of it- inside. But clearly not. Have you ever heard of sarcasm??"

"INO!"

"HAHA, and you thought that Sasuke would marry you?"

Whilst the arguing continued the others started their own conversations.

"Does anybody have an idea what's going on!"

"IF YOU'D ALL JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME, THEN I'D TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!" And so they all shat the fack ap.

"This place is Naruto's mind. Well the currently unoccupied part. That freak in the mask said that he wants you all to suffer by seeing your foolishness. Obviously, he wants you to see what damage you have caused to the kit."

"Kit?"

"I call Naruto Kit."

"Ok." Gaara, now knowing where he was felt a deep sense of intrusion. It was not his place to be here. "But how do we leave"

"We don't."

"What do you mean we don't leave? Then what are we supposed to do?" The red headed jinchurik's sister questioned, surprisingly calm.

"We watch."

"Watch?" Most of the Genin asked, whilst the rest of the attendants just raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"This psychopath is going to make you watch Naruto's memories. Isn't it obvious yet?"

"Why can't we just leave?" Kakashi only briefly understood what this guy meant, but that didn't mean they couldn't escape... Right?