Sasuke

Shout to to @winged-Kitsune for inspiring me to become more careful about my language etc.

SASUKE POV

A lot of things were running through my head at that moment. The Dobe didn't trust us? Although it shouldn't bother me all that much, I felt this uncomfortable tug at my heart. "How would you know? Has he ever told you that himself?"

"No, but I think it's pretty clear, don't you?" The medic nin replied, removing him self from the frame of Zayuma-San

"You've never even met Naruto before, so how exactly would you know that?"  Kakashi questioned sceptically.

"Well as far as I have gathered, you know next to nothing about your young teammate." The nin replied back. Making immediate eye contact with with jounin. " I have spoken, only a few times with the sand siblings, and they all seem to talk about him with the highest respect. They talk of how they only met him once in person, and yet, he changed their lives for the better. But for now, I refuse to talk to you any longer."

The Medic made his way to where Naruto was laying unconscious and delicately scooped him up, bridal style.
The way that the boy lay unresponsive made me feel uncomfortable. Usually if you even touch the blonde, he at least jolts or flinches. It's not noticeable, at least not until you start to think about it.

The medic started to walk back toward the gates with Naruto in his arms jostling slightly, with every step taken.

"Can we go with him?" I inquire

"No" Gaara stated simply

"Why not, he's our teammate"-Sakura

"Because we will be taking him back to our house, and I for one don't trust you with not being nosy and opening his jacket." Temari- was that her name? Glared at us. Although I see her point, I don't just want to let them take him away from me- I mean us, take him away from us. Why would I ever think he's mine?... No,

No no no no no no no no no! I couldn't be! could I? I couldn't be falling for the Dobe?

A/n sorry for the short chapter

Author-Chan signing out...

BAIIII