reunion?

naruto didn't know what was happening. one minute he was talking with some freak in a mask, and the next, he's in a very familliar place, that he's grown accustomed to over the years- although now, it seems so much more... tangible.

the doors lining the huge corridoor were nothing new, and yet somehow, the blonde could feel it in his gut.

something was very wrong.

as the teen wondered the hallways, resisting the urge to open any of the doors, he felt a disturbance in the air pressure, and turned, fast enough to break his neck (luckily that didn't happen though)

'thats not right! It's not even possible, only I can be in here, even Kurama can't enter my hall of reflection- and I can't enter his either!!!"

as he ran to where he felt the problem was coming from, he froze at what he saw. the rookie nine, plus team gai, their sensei's, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Konohamaru, The sand siblings, and Kurama, all fell from a hole that seemingly opened up in the ceiling. 

now, there are many things wrong with that statement.

1) KURAMA!! (nuff said)

2) Team 7 should be in the sand village with the sand siblings, so how are they- and the rest of the konaha inhabitants possibly in the same place right now?

3) They fell through the cieling.

4) They are in his hall of reflection.

5) Just the craziness of that statement alltogether is just.... madness.

A collective groan could be heard as everybody landed in a pile of muddled limbs. As the first few were starting to stand again, or helping others to their feet. Pervy-sage was the first to say anything.

"Where are we now?" He groaned, rubbing his head with the palm of his hand.

This seemed to snap Naruto out of his stupor. although he did seem to forget the events that led to this...less that ideal meetup.

"YO!" He shouted- waving frantically as he ran towards the group. His mask perfect as usual.

"This is the hall of reflection.-" Kurama started grumpily.

"HEY! GUYS!" Naruto was so freaked out by the situation, that he didnt realize the clear lack of reaction from the rest of the space's occupants.

"That's stupid. There are no mirrors." Kiba said, being one of the last to get back to his feet; making his way over to where Hinata stood with Shino.

the wiskered Blonde made a straight beeline to Where the sand siblings stood. as he finaly reached the trio, he immediately made to glomp the red-head. "Panda-Chan!!"

"You didn't let me finish. This is..."

 However instead of latching onto the fellow Jinchuriki, He passed right through him, Effectively falling to his knees due to the lack of support that would have been provided had he actually been able to physically touch the boy.

"Where Naruto would come to reflect on what had happened previously throughout his life." Kurama finished solemnly

Everything after that was a blur, The blonde could breifly recall bits and pieces of conversation between the group, mainly hearing Kurama's soothing (To him at least) voice.

The nine tail Jinchuriki's heart was beating so loudly,that he couldn't hear himslef think or make sense of the situation. Until all of a sudden in an agonizingly slow moment, a noise could be heard. one that made his heart freeze in its place.

A door opening.

And at that moment, He knew, that he truly had no chance of escaping this cruel scene being played our before him.

Naruto Gave up trying to hold them back, and let the tears fall freely from his crystal blue orbs.

And it was although the ocean in his eyes was beeing dried up with each and every tear that leaked through onto the cold floor of this cruel reality.