***the clients***

(The photos have nothing to do with the chapters, unless I state so at the beginning of the chapter, I just low these cute/clever pictures )

the pair walked through the doors to the Hokage's office with a plain expression on their face, but as soon as they saw our favourite blonde both their faces split into a grin. "Hello Hokage-sama. please do tell us that these are the young ninja that will be escorting us today?, they seem like such a capable bunch already." Kita was the first of the two to speak. The young woman wore a pale orange kimono, with a brown pinny which had white flowers on the bottom corners. Her light brown hair was pulled into a loose pony, which rested on her left shoulder. (like ryouko fueguchi from tokyo ghoul.) her skin was fairly pale, with few freckles scattered across her cheeks, and going across the bridge of her nose, underneath her emerald green eyes.

"Hai Kita-san this team is extremely capable i can vouch for that myself." Tsunade answered proudly. The second of the two was still staring at Naruto with an unreadable expression on his face. he wore a black muscle shirt, with a brown coat thrown on top. (like Kiba's, just minus some of the fur, and no hood) he also wore plain black ANBU-like trousers, and large black boots. his dark brown hair was short and spiky, a couple strands hanging over his black headband, and becoming longer towards the back of his neck. his eyes where narrowed, and plain black.

"good, i wouldn't want to change the perfect group we have right here already." Zayuma said, almost monotone. his eyes still fixated on Naruto.

Naruto POV

I could feel myself shaking. and I could do nothing to stop it.

"kit calm down. and just think, they can't do anything to you whilst you are wth the rest of your team"

'Im sure they will find a way they invented the fox hunt!, They take charge of burning down my house every single year, if I'm still inside or not! They chase me into dead ends, beat me up, carve words into my skin and pour alcohol in the fresh wounds, THEY CARVED WISKERS INTO MY FACE WHEN I WAS TWO YEARS OLD! AND THE WORST PART IS THAT NONE OF IT EVER HEALS!!!'

"KIT! Calm down,"

Naruto snapped back into reality where he realised he was shaking uncontrollably and had unconsciously hidden behind Kakashi slightly.

"Hey Hun, what's wrong, you seem to be a little scared. Don't worry we don't bite" Kita asked with a soft but sickening smile spread across her face.
To everyone else but Naruto the worry she showed seemed genuine, but Naruto could see through her mask. He built his up perfectly after all.

His face splitting into an ear to ear grin, the blonde laughed as hard a he possibly could, his head still hurting from the earlier incident. "Me scared?! HAHAHA you must be joking, THE Naruto Uzumaki does not get scared. What kind of Hokage would I be to get scared my own villagers. Good one Kita-San!"

"Hahaha very well then boy. Although I'm sure you must have something you're afraid of, it's just a matter of finding it." Zayuma said, his statement seemed innocent to most, But to Naruto it was almost a threat. This mission will undoubtably be worse than the fox hunt...

A/N: hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading. I know I only have 4 readers currently and although I hope that number goes up, I will still continue to wire no matter the amount of views. If any one has any suggestions please let me know