A physcological ass-whooping.

A/n it's Monday today!!!! That means new walking dead!!!! So I'm in a good mood, plus science is SHIT so here's a (hopefully) long chapter for you guys!!!!! ^•^

3rd POV

The room was filled with an extremely awkward aura.

"Sasuke Sakura. I would appreciate it if you would please leave." The silver haired jōnin stated

"No. I'm not leaving until I know what's happening!" By this time, Sakura was in tears. "Why is Naruto so thin?! He eats- he eats so much! He eats so much, that sometimes I take his ramen away from him at Ichirakus. I thought he'd start to get fat!!"

"Yes. Sakura. While I do believe that is important, I would like to know what the fuck you are talking about. Zayuma." Sasuke practically growled through clenched teeth.

"That pitiful excuse for a demon knows exactly what its done." Kita was quick to defend her disgusting husband.

"I don't give a shit about what you have to say woman. I wasn't talking to you. And quiet frankly I'm not in the mood at the minute." Sasuke was rash to snap back at the woman, so angry, that he never realised the look of pure grief and resignation crossing his blonde friends- whiskered face.

"Don't speak to my wife like that! Last Uchiha or not. You will know your place. We practically run your town! We organise the Kyuubi festival every year. We plan the yearly fox hunt. We are the very face of the community commonly known as the civilian society. But you pathetic excuses of Ninjas are so stupid! HA! The filth must have polluted your mind. Maybe it's blackmailing you?? I don't care! But maybe. If you'd join the fox hunt this year, it will open your eyes!? We aren't in the village right now, but I'm sure we can accumulate enough people in this village to join in. I bet even the Kazekage will give us permission- once I tell him exactly what that demon is and what is has done!" By the end of the speech, everyone in the room had taken in the broken expression on Naruto's face. already sweat covered cheeks now a canvas to track marks of tears that even now are being held back.

"Why?"

"Naruto..." (Temari)

"Huh?! What's that now demon? You play a pretty convincing little brat If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that you truly needed help—that you were truly innocent." (Kita)

"why can't I just live?! My whole life, I have been scorned for something I didn't do! Up until just over a year ago, I didn't even know why! You think I asked for this?! To be hated?! To have no parents?! Well guess again. All I've ever wanted is to be excepted! Not to be overlooked! I've never even had a hug from anyone until recently! You think that I'm too scared to fight back?! No! I'm not scared of you, you and your pathetic 'civilians army'. And I'm not gonna let you push me around anymore. You can beat me! You can drown me. Hell! You can blind me. I don't care anymore, but one thing I do want you to know is that from now on. I will be collecting any revenge. You calve a drawing on me—I'm going to draw an even bigger one. You throw a kunai at me?– I'll throw one back twice as hard. The Naruto that you thought you knew is gone. No more faking it. No more jutsus to hide my appearenes. From now on, I am me! And nothing can change that... I'm not going back to Konaha." The speech left everyone shocked still. Even Kita and Zayuma.

"Naruto. Stop acting rash!" Kakashi was the first to find his words. Ignoring the twisting in his gut he tried to convince his student against the idea.
"You are a citizen of Konaha.if you don't come back or register yourself in another village, then you will be recorded as a missing nin."

"Kakashi, don't you dare try to act like you care all of a sudden! All the time with you- it's Sasuke this, Sasuke that. Infact! I bet the only reason you haven't gotten rid of me yet, was because of my father"

"How did yo-"

"My occupant told me, however, honestly, I already had my suspicions. But either way, I'm right. You don't give a shit about me. Your just keeping me around to clear your own guilty conscience. That's all it's ever been about. And don't even try to deny it. It's written all over your face, even now. If you didn't know who my parents were, you would treat me just the same as everyone else in the village- like a piece of crap."

"NARUTO! I don't understand what's happening, but I'm sure Kakashi-sensei does care about you, we all do!"

"Sakura Haruno! You! you can SHUT THE FUCK UP! For once in your life think! Use that godamn fucking head of yours. Considering the size of your forehead, there must be something in there, so stop acting like a spoilt little bitch, and use it! You really think that I'm going to give a shit about what you have to say right now?! If you do, then you must really have some pretty messed up misconceptions of what is gonna get Sasuke's attention, cuz last time I checked being stupid isn't something that's exactly attracting. So why don't you stop acting so fucking retarted?! Asking stupid questions and acting so fucking idiotic just for attention?! Your smart! Infact no! I take that back!!! Your a stupid little stalker bitch, who just needs to get a hold of her self dignity and do something with her life, because with all the shit you've got riding on this stupid idea of marrying sasuke, your royalty fucked my dear, cuz it's not gonna happen. The kids obviously gay."

For moment after Narutos third surprising speech of the day, all that could be heard was the blondes harsh breathing, and distorted sobs from the bubblegum bitch over in the "fuck you" corner. A few moments later, a deep growl could be heard, or should I say Count Duckula bared his fangs?

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dobe?! All this shit that your spouting doesn't even make sense. What isn't your fault?! 'The Naruto you thought you knew is gone' ?! I thought that you would have picked up on it by now moron. But you pretty easy to read- kinda like an open book. "

"Oh yeah you fucking bastard, then why don't you take a look in the mirror? What do you see? A great Uchiha? A legend in the making? Well what I see, is a scared little boy. Who doesn't know what he's doing, or what to do with his life. Until suddenly, lots of ' kind hearted' people come along. They help you, they praise you. They tell you how great you are. They fill your head with so many lies- so much false praise- that eventually-you can't differentiate reality from lies. You get so deep in, that you start to actually believe it. It goes to your head. And now- all you get is an arrogant rookie, who can't do shit, but has been backed Into a corner for so long, that now- the walls have encircled you and there is no way out. And no one is going to help you. An you will never ask for help. So you will forever be chained to that fake reallity. Unable to escape. I've tried to help you, to brake down those barriers, but you have just forced your self deeper into the corner. And now- you see a little boy again. Afraid of the dark- afraid of being alone. But that scared little boy is hidden by another darker shadow. The shadow of lies."