Chapter 2

*Warning: Mature scene coming..... So if you're under 18, back off now......*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So, baby, let's just turn down the lights and close the door
Ooh, I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore
No, you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby  

Habang sumasayaw sila na may pagkasexy ang dating, hindi maiwasan ni Ruru na tingnan siya intimately sobrang lapit na ang muka nito sa kanya. His thumb went to her bottom lip.

"You have a fine lips, Ky..." He whispered to her ear, making her hot all over. He kissed her ear softly, she moaned when Ruru licked it.

Tumingin ito ulit sa kanya, unti unting lumalapit ang muka nito then after a few seconds he kissed her. 

Versace on the floor
Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl  

He started giving her soft kiss, from her lips, down to her neck, and now at her shoulder. 

His gentle and soft kisses become wild. Although parang di na nga siya makahinga. He goes back to her lips, then he lick her lower lip like seeking for entrance while his hands pulling her closer to him.

Bumigay din siya dito, she wrap her arms around his neck and kissing him back as good as she can.

I unzip the back to watch it fall
While I kiss your neck and shoulders
No, don't be afraid to show it all
I'll be right here ready to hold you

Girl, you know you're perfect from
Your head down to your heels
Don't be confused by my smile
'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real

His kissing was so beautiful that it almost made her lose herself in it. One of his hands found its way under her top, his fingers playing her belly button.

She smiled against his lips and he pulled away, pressing his forehead to her. His eyes were shining with lust and passion. Nagpatuloy sila sa pagsasayaw habang nakadikit ang kanilang mga katawan.

"You're so beautiful...." He whisper while running his fingertips to her neck sending shivers her spine. 

While they're gazing each other, she feels like he can see right through her na para bang alam nito ang buong sarili niya. Hindi niya alam pero ngayon lang siya nakaramdam ng ganito sa lalaki.... Not even her ex can do that.

"Ky..." Sambit nito na lalo ikinainit ng katawan niya.

Versace on the floor
Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

It's warmin' up
Can you feel it?
It's warmin' up
Can you feel it?
It's warmin' up
Can you feel it, baby?
It's warmin' up
Oh, seems like you're ready for more, more, more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked