Chapter 14

"Stop teasing me Ru.... Come on, let's go inside." Kylie said. She held his hand and then they went inside the house... Only to find out that the place is quiet.

"Where are they?" Na-curious si Kylie at lumingon-lingon sa paligid. Dumiretso siya sa kusina dahil baka may naiwang note ang family niya, sinundan naman ito ni Ruru.

Nakita ni Kylie na may note ngang nakadikit sa refrigerator nila. While she's reading the note, Ruru leaned at the counter waiting for her to speak up.

"So, what does it say?" Ruru asked.

She just sighed. "It says here na merong naging problema sa product na pinadala ni papa sa kompanya namin sa Canada kaya sinort out kaagad nila ito ni mama, kasama nila si Kuya Rayver. And as for Ate Nadine, nasa party siya with her friends pero hindi sinabi kung kailan or anong oras babalik."

"So, we're alone tonight." Niyakap siya nito sa beywang at hinalikan sa gilid ng tenga. She moaned a little, and that made Ruru turned on.

'This damn boy always knows how to drive me crazy.' She thought to herself.

He brushed her hair to one side of her shoulder. He bent his head and kissed the side of her neck softly and then he slowly removed the cloth on her shoulder. His lips traveled to her shoulder slowly, making her moan a little louder.

The way Ruru's acting now and what meant the sentence earlier, parang alam na ni Kylie kung anong iniisip ni Ruru. And that made her turned on also.

"Ruru, I would like to say something to you bago mo gawin ang iniisip mo..." Kylie smiled as she closed her eyes. Natigilan naman si Ruru sa paghalik niya sa balikat ni Kylie.

"Ru," Tumingin siya kay Ruru. "Gusto kong sabihin na...." She blush and looked at her feet then back to Ruru. "Na... Tinatanggap ko na yung sinabi mo sa akin nung time na nag-confess ka sa akin...." She blushed harder.

His eyes widen and was really surprised, he didn't expect na ngayon siya nito sinagot. His smile widen and immediately began kissing and spinning her. Kisses became laughter as he returned her to the ground for deeper kisses that made her weak at the knees.

He kiss her forehead, "You made me the happiest man right now. But there's just one thing that I would like to ask you also." He turned serious all of the sudden.

"And what's that?" 

"I know this is not the right time but I can't help but feel a little insecure."

Kumunot ang noo ni Kylie. Hindi niya alam pero parang kinabahan siya kung anong itatanong sa kanya ni Ruru.

"What made you felt shiver earlier?" Ruru's eyes were filled with curiosity and worried.

Her eyes widen at kumalas siya agad sa pagyakap kay Ruru. Alam niya na magtatanong si Ruru tungkol doon but she didn't expect it to be too sooner than she thought it would.

She sighed heavily. "You really want to know?" He nodded.

They sat down on the chairs at the side of the counter. She explained it to him, and while on that conversation his eyes widened and just like Sanya's expression earlier ganun rin ang expression ni Ruru ngayon.

"I see.... No wonder you were so afraid back then."

"I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier before I accepted your proposal...." She smiled sadly.

Ruru stared at her as if he's studying her face while she's looking at the ground feeling a little guilty. He stood up and hugged her. "I don't mind. It's not your fault you felt that way. Your ex is really an a**hole. I'm really mad that he cheated earlier at the race, and he doesn't deserve to be awarded. But, thankfully Carlo and Sanya beat that crap out of shit. I bet his face was like a tomato when he realized that he didn't truly won." He smirked and lightening the mood for her.