Chapter 15

Over the past two months of vacation, Ruru and Kylie had been seeing each other for almost everyday, apart from Friday and Saturday, because Ruru had to work at the ski and the club those days.

Dahil sa lagi silang magkasama ay alam na nila ang isa't isa. Ruru also told Kylie the real reason kung bakit nagpa-part time job siya during vacation. It's because he doesn't want to rely on his parents all the time. At dahil doon, humahanga lalo si Kylie and she's falling for him more.

It had honestly been the best 2 months of their lives. Every date he had taken her out on had been different. There were some traditional things like the movies or dinner in romantic restaurants or picnics in the park. Ruru introduced her to his friends at a house party; They were all really nice and easy to get along with, even though they were some man-whore flirts from what she could tell.

There were also some not so traditional dates. He took her to a baseball game, to the batting cages, but personally parang alam ni Kylie na this is just an excuse from Ruru in order to wrap his arms around her while he taught her how to bat correctly.

The best night by far was when Ruru drove them to an empty field at iniwan na naka-on ang headlights ng kotse, turning the radio up to some cheesy song station while they danced under the stars. That one was last night and was so romantic it made her want to cry.

After that day na nanggaling sila sa mama ni Sanya, napag-usapan nila Ruru at Kylie na huwag na lang muna mag-sex. She knows na nagpipigil si Ruru, but he told her that he doesn't want to put a pressure on her. But honestly, she also wants to make love with him and for these past two months was like a torture for them. Hugs and kisses muna ang ginagawa nila, intimate also yes, but not sex.

Secretly, Kylie's been going to Sanya's mom para makapag take ng shot, a medicine that is almost 100% successful to prevent pregnancy. Very minimal rin ang side effects nito. It's been a month since she's taken it.

Ang hindi alam ni Kylie ay alam na ni Ruru ang tungkol dito dahil accidentally nasabi ng mama ni Sanya kay Ruru ang tungkol sa shot na binibigay nito kay Kylie. But Sanya's mom said he should wait at least 1 month para umubra ang shot na yun. Both of them are just waiting for the right moment to make love again.

Today was their last day because tomorrow is school reopening again.

They spent their time at Ruru's condo. Watching in netflix, teasing, and spent almost the whole afternoon in his bed barely saying a word to each other. They are just staring each other, embracing and kissing.

*
*
*
*
*  

Sina Liza at Enrique ay busy na sa kanilang panibagong commercial. Their first commercial was a month ago.

Nung nalaman ng lolo ni Ruru and the board members of Meido Media Holdings Inc. na si Liza Soberano ay pwedeng maging model nila sa product nilang close up ay nag-agree kaagad ang mga ito. They also agreed that Enrique can be the male model.

Nung pinalabas ang commercial sa tv, maraming nagkagusto sa partnership nila Liza at Enrique. Maraming nagsasabi na bagay sila. Nagviral ito sa social media kaya maraming kumukuha sa kanila ngayon, especially for Liza. Nag-momodel na siya ng iba't ibang products, kitang kita na hindi lang maganda si Liza kundi mabuting tao and she's compassionate for other people and that's what Enrique like about her.

*
*
*
*
*

As for Sanya and Carlo, patuloy silang nagco-compete sa isa't isa kung sino mas magaling. They've been in the track field, cars, motorcycles and horses. They also compete archery, gun shoot, and fighting combats.