What Have I Done...

*makes a quick doodle at work*

Brain: Oh. She looks nice.

Me: Yeah. Maybe I should give her a name...

Brain: How about Tishi?

Me: Wow. That sounds-

Brain: And we make her an evil sword that Ganon uses after Ghirahim completely turns his back on him when he leaves to find Hiku's 5th incarnation cause Ganon had a son instead of a daughter who is secretly Hiku reborn as a guy but Ghirahim doesn't know it yet and Tishi manipulates male Hiku (I guess he's named Hikoshi???) into joining their side cause Ghirahim refuses to believe he's actually Hiku and Fi has a human form (possible spoiler???) and a bunch of stuff that I won't explain cause of spoilers happens?

Me: Ok what the-

Brain: Or maybe Tishi is Hikoshi's weapon and everything else still happens Tishi tells Fi and Ghirahim and Ghirahim feels guilty and chooses to never interfere with any more of Hiku's lives but Fi apologizes and decides to remain in her sword spirit form so it never happens again and then stuff happens in her next life as a school girl in Japan during modern day (more like a cliché anime high school really) where things get even more dramatic.

Me: Okay when will you stop giving me all these ideas???

Brain: Not until you die. Oh! How about in the fourth book Hiku and Link go to the same highschool and are in a relationship? Then Ganon meets Ghirahim and he remembers his past relationships with his daughter and says she goes to Ikami High (random name don't know if that's an actual school in Japan) and he becomes a teacher there so he can get close to her and he tries to seduce her but she's in love with Link and a bunch of other stuff happens which I also won't explain cause of spoilers.

Me: oh my gOD-

I need to stop coming up with all this bullshit. I seriously need help....