Female love interests

I feel like I talk to much about my male character crushes, and I never really talk about the girls.

Actually... I didn't really find any female character attractive.

Then this chick came into my life:

And honestly I don't find her sexually appealing (though she does have a nice ass) but if she actually existed, was into being with women and I had the opportunity to date her then hell freaking yeah I'd take her!

BoTW is legit the only version of Zelda I've actually ever liked. Not that the rest were bitches or anything but they just either got on my nerves or I didn't care about them. But this one?

I really want to keep playing the game so I can beat the last Divine Beast, get all the stuff I want (including those sTUPID MEMORIES-) and hurry up to fight Ganon and save her.

Unfortunately my bro won't let me play his Switch which was why I'm currently debating on whether to get my own Switch and copy of the game or get the Wii U and get Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors, and Wind Waker. Although I'll probably end up doing both eventually.

Like I might get the Switch and the game first and then once I earn enough cash I'll get the Wii U and those other two games.

This just turned into one long ass rant didn't it? My bad...

Anyway see you guys later. Hopefully I get better before my family and I leave to visit my uncle. Bye!