Ghiralink (Part 13???) RATED M FOR MATURE BTW

Wow.

This video was really something.

Not me fangirling over it worthy but it was pretty good. (Ok be prepared for me to go into critic mode I APOLOGIZE BUT MY BRAIN NEEDS TO VENT-)

Ok. Not to slander the creator's work because it's obvious that they tried really hard. They definitely did better when it came to certain aspects, but here's a few things about it. (This turned into a long rant so if you don't want to hear me whining you can just skip to the next chapter)

1) The song

Not gonna lie. I LOVE Rihanna and her music. Have ever since I was a little kid. I also like the song.

However it would have been better to look for a decent cover for the video if they were looking for a male version of the song. This was just the actual song but with a really low pitch. It kinda got on my nerves a little, and I ended up lowering the volume a little; just enough to hear the beat but not so much the lyrics.

It reminded me of those nightcore videos where they just raise the pace of the song. I apologize for being this picky but when it comes to music, these certain things are my pet peeve.

2) The S-Verse Images

I'm sorry for anyone who actually likes the Spandex AU of this ship, but for me personally it's overused and worn out.

For any of you who don't know what the Spandex Verse is, here's a quick summary:

*final battle between Link and Demise*

Ghirahim: I'm going to save you from dying by my master's hand but then I'll make you my slave.

Demise: *immediately agrees with Ghirahim's plan for some reason*

*Ghirahim and Demise take Link to some sort of dark castle*

Ghirahim: Now you're stuck here forever and you have to wear this black version of my outfit.

Link: My childhood friend is dead *le depressed*

Ghirahim: RAPE TIME

Ghirahim: Also my backstory with Demise is super depressing and soon you're gonna be in love with me

Link: Sounds legit.

And that's basically it. Again, I'm sorry for anybody who likes this AU but it sometimes is just too annoying. I don't usually even finish reading them so I don't really know how they usually end.

After reading the first one it got pretty boring each time I read a new one. So once I saw the first image of this I just couldn't.

Other than that this video is okay, and super fucking hot to look at.

Sorry for the long review chapter for a single video but I felt like I should have said something.