Sunnydale Hospital

Willow and Faith look on as doctors prep an potential slayer named, Shannon for surgery who they found driving on the Sunnydale highway after they both witness her being thrown out of a moving pickup truck owned by the big bad preacher man named, Caleb.

Faith comments on how she doesn't look like a SIT.

Willow says her situation seems to fit what's happening and they'll know more when she wakes.

Faith turns to Willow and wonders why she didn't get even a heads up if "something" is going around killing all the SIT and trying to eliminate the Slayer line? Willow is apologetic and says that they thought she was safe in prison. She asks Faith if something happened in prison and Faith tells that someone came after her with a "nasty looking" knife, but after more apologies from Willow, Faith shakes it off and says it's cool.

Willow says that they should contact Buffy and tell her what's going on. Faith agrees and starts to head out of the hospital, but Willow hesitant, saying that someone should stay to look after the wounded girl.

Faith says Willow can stay, she'll find Buffy. Willow is still hesitant at the idea, not wanting Faith to just charge in and say "hi" to Buffy without easing them both into the situation. Faith says if Buffy knows she's coming, then all is good and with a smile she walks off.