Breakfast - Morning

"Scrambled eggs, sausage and toast with a side order of pancakes for breakfast." Winifred rattles off as she turns the sausage and flips another pancake onto the platter.

"Doesn't sound bad." Faith murmurs, as she halfway pays attention to the buttering of the toast and throw a few slices into the toaster.

Fred glances towards the slayer. "What sounds good?"

Faith smirks and eyes her lover body up and down.

"You need real food". Winifred blushes before pouring more pancake batter in the skillet.

"Maybe. But I'm liking the idea of throwing the food on the table and carrying your ass back upstairs." Faith eases towards her lover before wrapping her arms around her waist and nibbling on her neck. "Throw you on the bed, rip your clothes off and have my wicked way with you."

Winifred groans quietly and pushes back against the slayer's form. Before shifting around and pulling in for a heated kiss. "Go finish the toast." 

Faith heads back over to the toaster.

Winifred quickly finishing the breakfast and putting everything on big plates, she grabs two and puts them on the table before heading back to the kitchen watching as Faith grabs plates and silverware to set the table. The two work together to finish setting the table, Faith makes sure she has Fred's coffee cup sitting beside next to hers. "And I'll rip off anyone's arms that fuckin' moves this." Faith growls as she watches the group come wandering in.

Fred brings out a mug of blood for Angel. 

Angel's lips quirk up slightly as he looks from one woman to the other before raising an eyebrow at the slayer. "Good night?"

Faith smirks at the vampire and Winifred blushes lightly looking down at her plate that now has three pancakes and four sausages on it. 

"Did you do that?"

Faith smiles. "You need your energy."

Angel snorts back a laugh. "Especially since it seems some people didn't get any sleep last night"

"Who didn't get any sleep last night?" Dawn grabs a couple sausage links, eggs and toast.

Gunn quietly watching the interaction between the two women,  how Faith had quickly filled the Fred plate and filled her glass with orange juice.

"I would assume Faith and Fred." Buffy comments.

Connor glancing at the other people at the table he sees an obviously smirking vampire and blonde slayer. Willow and Kennedy who calmly eating their breakfast. Gunn who isn't looking while Giles, Xander and Andrew, looked as if they been hit by a two by four.

"Do I need to order dinner in for the crew so everyone can get some sleep?" Angel stops, before catching their eyes. "or maybe we should move you to a different section of the hotel."

"Why?" Faith questions looking at the slightly frowning vampire.

Angel chuckling. "Because I do like to sleep occasionally."

Faith whispers in Fred ear. "I think he's trying to say we're a little noisy."

Gunn shakes his head in disbelief before chuckling quiety. 

Faith makes eye contract with the man. "We cool?"

"Yeah". Gunn nods his head looking at the two women before grinning.

Winifred blushes and quickly finished her breakfast.

Buffy quietly sits watching pretty much everybody else was chowing down, except for Andrew who seems to be paying an inordinate amount of attention to her sister, Dawn.