Chapter 8

Jake's POV

I woke up and checked the time, my phone said 7am. I decided to get out of bed and get up the boys as we were gonna head to the gym. I grabbed my vlog camera and turned it on.

Jake:(beginning of vlog) Hey what's up Jake Paulers, it's a new morning and it is currently 7am (showed the time to the camera) I am going to go downstairs as I am gonna wake up the boys because we are going to the gym.

I wanted to prank them so I went downstairs and got the merch gun which came yesterday, I also put the vlog camera on the kitchen island. I put a Jake Paul T-Shirt in the gun.

Jake:(Looked at the camera) Merch link in bio, always plug

I grabbed the camera and went back upstairs, I opened the door to see the Martinez twins and Chanthony asleep. I decided to launch the gun at Chanthony first, I then reloaded it and launch the merch at Ivan and Emilio.

Chanthony & Martinez: (groans)
Jake:Come on boys, time to wake up, we need to go to the gym
Chance:What time is it?
Jake: 7:10am
Ivan:5 more minutes
Jake:Nope get up now

I didn't leave the room until I knew they were getting up. All four of them left the room 5 minutes later.

Anthony:Wait, aren't we gonna get Tessa, Erika and Aria up?
Jake:Nope, they get up later and go to the gym later
Anthony: Oh okay

We all walked down the stairs and left the house.

Skip to when they are back home

Jake:(vlog) Jeez, that was an intense workout

We walked through the door, all muscles hurting, and saw Tessa in the kitchen and Erika at her computer.

Chance:Is Aria still in bed?
Tessa:Yeah, I think so

Chance walked up to Tessa and gave her a quick kiss before he went upstairs to shower. I'll admit at first I thought it wasn't a good idea by having people date each other in the Team 10 house, after what happened with Alissa and I, but I actually like Chance and Tessa dating they are so cute.

Nick:Hey!! Jake!! Come here!!

I walked over to Nick and saw that he was near the security camera.

Jake:Yeah?
Nick:Logan's there (points to Logan)

I saw that Logan was down the street with Evan and they had buckets. I told everyone to get into their places as we knew Logan was coming over but we didn't know when.

I slowly walked outside and Logan saw me.

Logan:Hey Jakey
Jake:Hey, whatcha doin? (points down to the buckets)
Logan:Oh nothing.... just washing windows
Jake:(curious) Okay?
Logan:Hey where's the other girl...what's her name...urm...Aria?
Jake:She's still asleep
Logan:You sure? Coz bro, it's like (checks his phone) 11am

That's true, Aria always gets up at about 9/10am. I looked confused.

Jake:(looked at Chance) Hey, go see if Aria's in her room
Chance:Okay (walks away)

Chance's POV

I walked up the stairs and knocked onto Aria's door. No one answered. I knocked again. Still no answer.

Chance:Aria?

I opened her door and saw her covers on the floor, her bathroom door open. I checked the bathroom, no one there. I was so confused.

I thought for a moment, but then remembered that no one locked the back door yesterday and Aria's window is open.

I realized that she would never run away, if she went anywhere she would tell either Tessa or Erika. So that means that she must have been taken.

I ran downstairs out the front door and saw Jake.

Chance:(panting) She's....not....there....I....think....she....was....taken
Jake:(looked shocked)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it.

When I wrote "I'll admit" I instantly thought of The Second Verse.

I'll admit, you got money, you got bars, you got chicks

😂😂