Chapter 26

I'm currently sat in bed watching Camp Rock 2, back when Disney films were the best (my opinion)

What's your favourite Camp Rock song? Mine's Introducing Me, Different Summers and This Is Me

Meg's POV

I heard someone enter the office and then I noticed it was Tony.

Meg:Hey
Anthony:Hey, listen I want to ask you something
Meg:Okay, shoot
Anthony: I was wondering if tomorrow you would like to go on a double date with me, Emilio and Aria?
Meg:.............

I was caught off guard. Tony likes me. I've liked him for a while and never thought he would me back.

Meg:I would love to
Anthony:Really?
Meg:Yeah
Anthony:Omg! Thank you

He then came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back and a smile appeared on my face. We pulled away, he walked out the office and I instantly texted Erika.

Aria's POV

I was upstairs in Chanthony's room playing Xbox with Chance when we heard Jake shouting for a Team 10 meeting.

Jake:TEAM 10 MEETING IN THE KITCHEN

Chance and I looked at each other and walked downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and stood beside Emilio.

Tessa:What's this meeting about?
Jake:I've decided that it's time we get a team pup
Ivan:Seriously?
Jake:If Logan can take care of a dog, then I'm pretty sure I can
Aria:True
Chance:So, how are we gonna get this dog?
Jake:I've already looked online and I've found these pups for sale. I'm gonna go meet up with the guy in an hour.
Erika:Can I come with?
Jake:Sure

After Jake told us we were getting a puppy. Chance and I went back upstairs to finish our game. Emilio & Ivan decided to join us.

Erika's POV

An hour later, Jake shouts me that we are leaving the house.

Jake:Erika, come on, we're leaving
Erika:Coming

I walked out the kitchen and to Jake at the front door. We got into Jake's car Blood Shark and he drove to the location he had to meet the guy at.

Once we got there, the guy was already waiting for us. We got out the car and saw a load of puppies. After about half an hour of looking, I found the perfect pup.

 After about half an hour of looking, I found the perfect pup

I looked at Jake and he agreed. We decided that we wanted that dog. We paid that guy the money that he wanted and took the little guy back with us.

Skip to when they got home

We walked through the door and everyone was already waiting for us. As soon as they saw the puppy they screamed.

Tessa:OMG!! He's so cute!!
Aria:What's his name?
Jake:I decided to call him Apollo
Emilio:He's adorable

Everyone started stroking him.

Aria's POV

Apollo was the cutest the pup I'd ever seen. I had him in my arms and I was sat on the trampoline. I was stroking him and he was licking my face.

Emilio:Hey, I'm the only one allowed to lick your face
Aria:Seriously (giggles)
Emilio:Yeah (licks Aria's cheek)
Aria:Eww Emilio (smiles)

He then came and sat next to me, Apollo then got on his lap.

Aria:Hey, you stole him
Emilio:Not my fault

I smiled as Emilio was being super adorable with Apollo. I got off the trampoline and made some orange juice. I looked at Emilio.

Aria:Want some?
Emilio:Sure
Aria:Okay

I then made Emilio and I some juice, I gave him his and then we went to his and Ivan's room. We decided to watch a film as it was getting late. Ivan was laying on his bed while I was cuddling Emilio. Ivan put on Step Up 3 and went back to his bed.

Aria:Oh my god! I love this film
Emilio:Same
Ivan:I love street dance films

Skip to about an hour later

I started to feel tired just as Moose was telling Camille that he was dancing again. My eyes started to get heavy and the last thing I remembered was Emilio kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it

The next chapter will be them getting ready for the double date. I you have any ideas please comment what you think!