Chapter 37

Guys I've decided to add a new character. He will be played by Dylan Sprayberry (WE ELSE LOVES TEEN WOLF AND IS SO SAD THAT IT ENDED TODAY? PLUS WHO DOESN'T LOVE DYLAN SPRAYBERRY I love both Dylans so much), he will be 16 as well. He will be Aria's guy best friend from the home. I need a name for him and a back story.

Aria's POV

I woke up this morning with a warm feeling. I looked next to me and saw Emilio with his arm around my waist. I smiled as I remembered everything from last night. I got my phone from the night stand and saw that I had a message from Tessa.

From Tessa
To Aria

Did you and Emilio have fun last night? 😉

I just looked at my phone in pure shock, she heard us. Oh god, I wondered if anyone else heard.

*half an hour later*

I was on my phone when I felt Emilio move, I looked down and saw him yawning. He looked up at me.

Emilio:Hey
Aria:Hey
Emilio:I loved last night
Aria:Me too, listen I need to tell you something
Emilio:Sure what?
Aria:Tessa heard us
Emilio:W-what, how do you know?
Aria:She sent me this before (shows him the text)
Emilio:Shit, do you think anyone else heard?
Aria:No idea
Emilio:Only one way to find out
Aria:Yep

We both then got out of bed and put on our clothes for the day.

I wore a cream savage hoodie which I customized into a crop hoodie with some black ripped jeans and some white converse. Plus my dog chain tag.

Emilio wore a grey T-shirt with black ripped jeans and black & white vans. Plus his dog chain tag.

We walked downstairs and saw everyone sat in the kitchen. We walked in and they all turned around to us.

Aria:Urm....yes?
Chance:Guys we all heard you
Emilio:What do you mean?
Anthony:OH EMILIO FASTER
Ivan:OH ARIA

We both then blushed so hard.

Jake:Good job bro (high fived Emilio)
Emilio:You're not mad
Jake:Nah, I've always loved you two, plus you were gonna do it sooner or later
Aria:True
Tessa:One question, did you use a condom?
Emilio:Of course
Tessa:That's good, we don't a 16 year old teenager pregnant
Aria:Oh shut up Tess
Tessa:You know you love me
Aria:Of course I do
Emilio:What about me?
Aria:I love everyone the same, except Emilio gets more love
Emilio:YES!!

We all then decided to take a trip to the park. We got there about half an hour later because we kept getting stopped by fans wanting pictures and telling us how cute Arilio is. Once we got there, Emilio and I walked off from the others and went by the pond. We lay on the ground and looked up at the sky.

Emilio:I love you so much
Aria: I lobe you too, nothing can change that
Emilio:Good

He looked at me and kissed by forehead. We sat back up and watched the ducks in the pond, he had his arm around my waist and my head was laid on his shoulder.

Emilio:We should probably head back to the others
Aria:Yeah, you're right

We stood up and walked back to the rest of the team. While we were walking back I saw someone familiar who I hadn't seen in ages. He has changed a lot over the past 7 months.

Aria:........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment names and back story for "Dylan's" character. I will announce it in the next chapter.